|Fits as expected||
Dockers Men's Saturday Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant
|Price:||$14.11 - $36.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-fit pant with flat front and slanted hand pockets
- Zip fly with button closure
- Back button-through welt pockets
- Made in Cambodia
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008CEP51U
- Item model number: 49919-0036
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One issue I had was that the picture showing the "Coffee" color looked much lighter and faded than when I received the actual item. The "Coffee" option is actually much darker and more of a dark brown (which I prefer).
If you want to wear jeans, be comfortable but look a little nicer than these are for you.
Size is just right out of the bag
Made from thick cotton so they don't have that shinny look of slacks
Looks and feels good
They do wrinkle but can be steamed out
The dockers logo in a bright color lets everyone know these are casual dockers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the Saturday Khaki D3 Fit Flat. They are perfect!!
Wish they would start making them again.
Fits as regular fit, which what have been looking for. Very comfortable. Four stars due to less then perfect quality.... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Asad Spahic
Love these. Comfortable. Look good. Wear well. Good stuff.Published 5 months ago by Jason H. Soffer
Great Great pants. Too bad they are discontinued. I have been wearing Saturday Khaki for the last 3 years. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Justin S.
The perfect relaxed fit pants. I like these paints better than jeans. They are the most comfortable pair I have ever owned. I have 4 pair now and plane to get more.Published 6 months ago by Colt 45
This is my first mail order slacks, and it fit perfectly, looks good, and wears well, what can I say?Published 9 months ago by H. Carlin