Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 29, 2012
This is probably my favorite type of Dockers pants. They have a relaxed fit and are extremely comfortable. I can wear these at home, but they're still nice enough to wear in the office. The fabric seems thicker and higher quality than regular Dockers pants, so I'm expecting these to last quite a while.

One issue I had was that the picture showing the "Coffee" color looked much lighter and faded than when I received the actual item. The "Coffee" option is actually much darker and more of a dark brown (which I prefer).
on February 24, 2014
The picture does not do them justice. When I first saw them online, I started not to buy them, but I took a chance. They are made of 100% cotton and are soft to the touch. They are well constructed.. They look equally good with a polo shirt or paired with a sports jacket. I wash them in warm water and place them in the dryer on warm. They can be worn straight from the dryer or touched up with an iron for a more dressier appearance. When they arrive, they are folded on the crease, but do not have a permanent crease line. I haven't had them long enough to know how color fast they are, but it doesn't matter since they are casual pants.
on May 9, 2013
I'm not really into colored jeans so I decided to give these a try. They are just what I was looking for and they fit great. I'm 6'4'' 235ib. I brought a 38''X34'' hope this helps someone.
on April 25, 2017
always wear Dockers
My husband loved the fit and feel of these He says they are very comfortable. 100% cotton pants. We were worried that they would shrink, but they have not even after several washes. Manufacturer does recommend washing them in cold water and air drying.
on March 6, 2014
These are less baggy in the legs than other types of khaki pants. I love how they fit my husband. I like the thickness, nice and sturdy. Very, very pleased. I ordered another after receiving one. Only thing hubby says is they are a little tight in the groin when sitting, compared to his older dockers that have a front pleat.
on May 6, 2015
A bit heavy, not that great for summer; the fit is OK (I'm big, clothes don't always fit that great, but I do find some brands do better than others - Levis are usually better than this). Otherwise they are what they are - a decent pair of Khakis.
on September 23, 2013
I love the color and fit, great for work and then for right after. Length is great which is most often my issue. The classic fit are great for men with thick thighs and that have an ass.
on September 11, 2014
After wearing several times for work my husband asked me to get rid of these pants. They are missing the metal clasp thing to help secure the waist and the first belt loop that should be on the front left side of the pant is missing. Both were just never sewn on. So today i look into replacing them and i am 4 days over the allowed time frame for returns or replacement. I never expected to have to inspect dockers for such imperfections paying full price for them. Sadly disappointed wasted money.
on April 20, 2013
These pants are quite nice. They don't seem to wrinke too bad and as such, i wear them right out of the dryer. The waistline is a little higher (like pants from a decade ago), but that also means I have some room where I need it. Overall, these are very comfortable pants that I could wear everyday to work in a proffessional environment.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.