Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 190 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 200 reviews
on October 21, 2014
Amazon is a the fat-jolly-ice-cream-man that doesn't touch kids in the park, but rather replaces their dropped freshly purchased ice cream cones for free.

Apparently, Unbeknownst to me, mail left on my porch is fair game (seems legit, right?). So, after a friendly neighbourhood complaint about a little light larceny to the police and a similar nod to the U.S. postal service, I called into Amazon for a replacement with the unfortunate news that I still hadn't received my packages. Now, I don't want to ruin Amazon's amazing customer service with a premise for illegitimate copy-cats to replicate, so I won't go into detail about what I had to provide to get them and how many times I needed to request a replacement, but let it be known it was more than once and that Amazon acted like a sixteen year old boy hookin' up on prom night: just happy to help.

One draw back and every story has them: I had ordered just two pairs, and received both and an additional replacement. Sadly, however, they required me to send back the second pair, but out of how much merchandise that ended up getting stolen I thought it only fair. The equation has to equal out somewhere. Hopefully this review helps balance everything out.

if TL;DR- stolen items were replaced time and again. order has been satisfied (Amazon won't date rape your daughter).
on November 1, 2014
I would buy again, fit me well in all areas, did not shrink as I thought, I suppose you should be careful not to dry in hot dryer for too long, I always pull my pants out of dryer when they are still a bit damp and will dry on their own, too much drying ruins cloths.
Color may have faded in front of thighs, hard to tell if it is fading or stains, maybe a color guard would work, I don't know because I am sort of new at cleaning cloths.
AVOID USING PREWASH SPRAYS, SPRAYS WHICH PROMISE TO GET SPOTS OUT. I THINK THE SPRAY ACTS LIKE BLEACH AND WILL LIGHTEN THE AREAS WHERE YOU APPLY THE SPRAY. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS A DOCKER ISSUE OR A SPRAY ISSUE BUT HAPPENS EVERY TIME I USE SPRAY ON MY DOCKERS, I DON'T USE THE SPRAY ON OTHER CLOTHS AND WILL NOT USE ON DOCKERS ANYMORE.
on July 1, 2017
Inseam was longer than usual on these slacks.
on February 24, 2014
The picture does not do them justice. When I first saw them online, I started not to buy them, but I took a chance. They are made of 100% cotton and are soft to the touch. They are well constructed.. They look equally good with a polo shirt or paired with a sports jacket. I wash them in warm water and place them in the dryer on warm. They can be worn straight from the dryer or touched up with an iron for a more dressier appearance. When they arrive, they are folded on the crease, but do not have a permanent crease line. I haven't had them long enough to know how color fast they are, but it doesn't matter since they are casual pants.
on April 25, 2017
always wear Dockers
on May 23, 2015
These pants are working for me. I do find for some reason that they seem to become dirty looking rather quickly for some reason, even when I have not been doing anything more than just simple leisure living in my home. I don't know if it's just the dark green color or something to do with the material but these are the only pants I own that I experience that with so I find myself wondering if it has something to do with the material.
on September 11, 2014
After wearing several times for work my husband asked me to get rid of these pants. They are missing the metal clasp thing to help secure the waist and the first belt loop that should be on the front left side of the pant is missing. Both were just never sewn on. So today i look into replacing them and i am 4 days over the allowed time frame for returns or replacement. I never expected to have to inspect dockers for such imperfections paying full price for them. Sadly disappointed wasted money.
on June 8, 2013
Just beware that they are large. In my opinion, the dockers straight leg is much more of a classic look than these, which are comparable to parachute pants. I returned them because of this. Great color though (I bought the mineral one).
on September 18, 2015
i love these pants
soft comfy
great for casual and semi active
on April 20, 2013
These pants are quite nice. They don't seem to wrinke too bad and as such, i wear them right out of the dryer. The waistline is a little higher (like pants from a decade ago), but that also means I have some room where I need it. Overall, these are very comfortable pants that I could wear everyday to work in a proffessional environment.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.