Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 18, 2015
i love these pants
soft comfy
great for casual and semi active
on April 20, 2013
These pants are quite nice. They don't seem to wrinke too bad and as such, i wear them right out of the dryer. The waistline is a little higher (like pants from a decade ago), but that also means I have some room where I need it. Overall, these are very comfortable pants that I could wear everyday to work in a proffessional environment.
on March 13, 2017
GREAT PANTS !
on September 23, 2013
I love the color and fit, great for work and then for right after. Length is great which is most often my issue. The classic fit are great for men with thick thighs and that have an ass.
on July 4, 2013
So, here's the thing: I am a big guy and I like pants to fit over my rear and come up to just below my waist. These pants are cut generously enough to do just that. With lower waist cuts and fits designed for skinny boys, I find it frustrating to buy pants, but these fit very well, not tight and not baggy. They keep a crease and look good with polos. There is a band on the waist to help you keep shirts tucked in as well, although I've not yet worn them for something that required that.
on December 30, 2014
It's too bad Dockers discontinued this style. I have 4 pairs. Great for work or casual events.
on September 26, 2016
I am very happy with these pants. They have a nice fit, and offer a simple, but classic look. If the pants were offered in additional colors (that I liked), I would have bought them as well.
on January 6, 2016
Great Great pants. Too bad they are discontinued. I have been wearing Saturday Khaki for the last 3 years. I can wash and dry them and they're ready for wear, no ironing necessary. Too bad their replacement, The Field Khaki, is not as easy to care for.
on March 25, 2014
Typical Dockers quality stuff. Good looking. It's a bit of an odd color, this "Midnight". It's not quite blue and not quite black. Don't think dark blue - it's more than that.
Wears well with a dress shirt for work and can easily dress it up or down as needed. I do like the flat front finish. Good fit, a tad long, but I've found that to be the rule for Dockers. Nice medium-weight material.
on May 29, 2014
The pants are made of a nice fabric and the waist fits as you would expect, BUT the pant legs are huge. However, that isn't always the case. I bought two different colors, in the same size and inseam, and one fit perfectly while the other was too long and very baggy. I'm not sure why, but just be careful. For me, the "Larch" color was much bigger than the "Gravel".
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.