Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 689 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 739 reviews
on May 14, 2013
I ordered two pairs of these Dockers from Amazon and am very disappointed in the quality. First and foremost, the same model pants in different colors arrived with different fasteners, one with a button, and the other with a button plus a hook-and-loop type fastener. As others have noted, the hook fell out the first time I put the pants on. Very poor construction.

The material is soft and of reasonable quality, and they do look ok if you get lucky enough to get the ones without the hook and loop, but the hassle of replacing them is not worth the risk. I buy from Amazon for convenience and size selection, both of which were failures on this purchase (see below). Buy something else and you'll be happier.

I will be keeping these pants and repairing them myself. Why? Because this was already my second try at getting the correct pants from Amazon. The first time, Amazon shipped me pants which had clearly been returned before without labels, and then mislabeled by Amazon staff with the wrong size. The external labels had been reapplied and didn't match the sewn-in tag. They were very good about replacing them quickly, but the replaced pants were of a significantly different color (still marked "coffee bean"), much darker than the first pair, and of course had the fastener problem.

Both Dockers and Amazon clearly have some quality problems to work out before I'll be tempted to buy any more pants from them.
on May 31, 2017
Less than a week outside of Amazon's return window, having only worn the pants twice, and not even having washed them, the zipper tab falls off. Just falls off. $42 thrown in the trash--or you could say, $21 per wearing. Getting a bad pair of pants is one thing. Not being able to return a clearly defective item within a reasonable time window is another. I will be thinking twice before shopping for clothes this way again. Your mileage may vary.
on September 1, 2015
I hate to give this pant a poor review, but it's because of one part of the description. It says in the description - "featuring adjustable-fit waistband, " Unfortunately, that is not true. In my old D3 pants that's the one feature that I really liked. It looks like they have taken out that feature on the newer model D3s. Amazon ought to take that out of the description.
on June 9, 2017
These pants are 78% cotton and 22% polyester not the 100% cotton displayed on the screen. There was some small print that I did not see until after I received the pants and went back to check that said (cotton)-discontinued but the larger main print said 100% cotton. They are not what I thought they were and not what I wanted. In my opinion very little effort was made to explain what I was ordering. As for the pants themselves they look ok but I am returning them so I really do not care.
on July 18, 2017
I re-ordered two of the same pants that I bought 1 year ago, but it was longer than the previous one that I bought. I ordered an exchange, the exchange came in 2 shipments. One turned out to be of the right length while the other one is just as long. So I kept one and asked for a refund for the other one.
on June 2, 2017
Very Nice fabric; seems to repel liquid for stain resistance. Look and feel nice. Great fit. Just a skosh bigger in the waist than anticipated, but the next size down would have been probably too small. For mail order, it's fine. Will buy more; just what I wanted and just what I was looking for.
on February 21, 2017
Our grey pants have been worn less than 10x, always washed in cold and hung to dry and there are balled up places on the legs, a worn spot on the back pocket outlining my SO's wallet....just look like trash in 2 months time! Don't bother- I've seen pants at the thrift stores for less money that look better :(
on December 22, 2015
These turned out to be a beautiful pair of pants, that fit exactly as expected. I did order the charcoal heather, and they are very slightly darker than I had hoped for, but it turns out I like them more than a lighter gray color I had wanted. The picture on amazon for the charcoal heather is perfect to indicate the exact color. These are not casual type docker pants by the way. These are very nice dress pants. You better have wing tips for these guys. I wore them for the first time to the symphony performance the other night, and these pants are far above what most other men were wearing. But these are a very nice dress pants that is nicely priced.
on May 4, 2014
They're much baggier than the photo suggests. We purchased the correct size, which we know for sure because they fit just fine in the waist, but in the hips/thigh/crotch area it's just very wide. It creates a look like my fiance is wearing genie pants to work. We switched to the slim fit because these are just a little TOO relaxed in the fit. It borders on unprofessional.

BUT, the quality is great as it is in all Dockers pants! All depends on the look you're going for, I suppose!
on October 29, 2015
Ordered a pair of navy and a pair of charcoal heather, the navy pants are 100% cotton, the charcoal heather are 78% cotton and 22% polyester according to the tags. The charcoal grey pants appear cheaper and of lower quality although both pairs are labeled similarly except for the content, and both pairs are made in Bangladesh. I like the pants, but 3 stars for advertising them as 100% cotton and sending a pair that wasn't. Don't know if this is a problem with the description or someone being careless in the warehouse, but not worth the hassle to get it straightened out..

Edit: I have worn these charcoal grey pantsoccasionally for several months now, right away they started showing wear around the back pocket where I keep my wallet and after being worn 10 or 15 days and being washed about 3 times, they are very worn looking and not suitable for wearing outside of the yard. The Blue 100% cotton pants are doing much better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.