Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 642 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 690 reviews
on January 27, 2012
Not very impressed with these pants. I rate them as fair on quality, comfort, and style. A much better pair of Dockers, one that I really like, are: "Dockers Men's Comfort Waist Classic Fit Pleated Pant" ASIN: B0047N0MEU They're not available in as many colors, but the quality and comfort are much better.

Clothing these days is less about the brand name and more about where they're made. The Dockers I like (B0047N0MEU above) are made in Bangladesh. These Dockers that I'm reviewing here don't say where they're made on the Web page. Which means they're made in several different countries (Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, China, etc.) which means widely varying fit, quality, and craftsmanship.
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2013
I ordered two pairs of these Dockers from Amazon and am very disappointed in the quality. First and foremost, the same model pants in different colors arrived with different fasteners, one with a button, and the other with a button plus a hook-and-loop type fastener. As others have noted, the hook fell out the first time I put the pants on. Very poor construction.

The material is soft and of reasonable quality, and they do look ok if you get lucky enough to get the ones without the hook and loop, but the hassle of replacing them is not worth the risk. I buy from Amazon for convenience and size selection, both of which were failures on this purchase (see below). Buy something else and you'll be happier.

I will be keeping these pants and repairing them myself. Why? Because this was already my second try at getting the correct pants from Amazon. The first time, Amazon shipped me pants which had clearly been returned before without labels, and then mislabeled by Amazon staff with the wrong size. The external labels had been reapplied and didn't match the sewn-in tag. They were very good about replacing them quickly, but the replaced pants were of a significantly different color (still marked "coffee bean"), much darker than the first pair, and of course had the fastener problem.

Both Dockers and Amazon clearly have some quality problems to work out before I'll be tempted to buy any more pants from them.
on September 1, 2015
I hate to give this pant a poor review, but it's because of one part of the description. It says in the description - "featuring adjustable-fit waistband, " Unfortunately, that is not true. In my old D3 pants that's the one feature that I really liked. It looks like they have taken out that feature on the newer model D3s. Amazon ought to take that out of the description.
on August 11, 2014
These pants are designed to wear out very quickly. I can only get about 10 washings out of each pair and that is on permanent press.

I'd gladly pay more for a better pair, but it seems that all the pants I try are made this way. Lauren lasts a little longer, JosAbanks are just as bad as dockers but you pay more than twice the price.

does anyone have a suggestion on where you can buy mens Khaki pants that are made well. When I was in the navy in the 1980's we had cotton khaki's that lasted forever. Corporations scrapped that formula.
on February 21, 2017
Our grey pants have been worn less than 10x, always washed in cold and hung to dry and there are balled up places on the legs, a worn spot on the back pocket outlining my SO's wallet....just look like trash in 2 months time! Don't bother- I've seen pants at the thrift stores for less money that look better :(
on December 22, 2015
These turned out to be a beautiful pair of pants, that fit exactly as expected. I did order the charcoal heather, and they are very slightly darker than I had hoped for, but it turns out I like them more than a lighter gray color I had wanted. The picture on amazon for the charcoal heather is perfect to indicate the exact color. These are not casual type docker pants by the way. These are very nice dress pants. You better have wing tips for these guys. I wore them for the first time to the symphony performance the other night, and these pants are far above what most other men were wearing. But these are a very nice dress pants that is nicely priced.
on October 29, 2015
Ordered a pair of navy and a pair of charcoal heather, the navy pants are 100% cotton, the charcoal heather are 78% cotton and 22% polyester according to the tags. The charcoal grey pants appear cheaper and of lower quality although both pairs are labeled similarly except for the content, and both pairs are made in Bangladesh. I like the pants, but 3 stars for advertising them as 100% cotton and sending a pair that wasn't. Don't know if this is a problem with the description or someone being careless in the warehouse, but not worth the hassle to get it straightened out..

Edit: I have worn these charcoal grey pantsoccasionally for several months now, right away they started showing wear around the back pocket where I keep my wallet and after being worn 10 or 15 days and being washed about 3 times, they are very worn looking and not suitable for wearing outside of the yard. The Blue 100% cotton pants are doing much better.
on February 6, 2017
man, dockers has made a science of giving the absolute minimum material to actually fit someone. these are the some of the cheaper pants i have touched. i mean, they are a step up from haggar but still. they are EXTREMELY thin. they are also fit small so keep that in mind. they are more aptly fit for men rather than haggar which says they are mens but give men no room where they need it but barely more room from dockers.

if you are looking at price more than quality, i would say these are definitely better than dockers but for the quality of jeans, i would rather pay an extra 20 and get a good pair of business casual work pants.
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2013
All "Dockers D3" khakis are not created equal!

These are nice Dockers of the usual quality, but I am returning these because they did not have the "Comfort Waist" feature which I appreciate for extra flexibility and comfort. If you prefer the "Comfort Waist" Dockers D3 which also has pleated front and cuffed legs, then use this item:

Dockers Men's Comfort Waist Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated-Cuffed Pant
on May 8, 2017
I got ready for a business trip, washed them and when I got ready to put them on for my meeting, there was NO button hole to fasten the pants. The button was there but no hole. Good thing I had another pair of pants. I would NOT!!! buy from them again!!!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.