Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 20, 2015
Everyone’s fit will be different with each pair of pants; there are too many body shapes for everyone to have a perfect fit. With that said, I have found that one pair of Dockers D4 will fit great, while another color (or the same color purchased at a different time) will not fit quite right. Thankfully, Amazon offer’s free returns on many of these items. I’m a bigger guy (6’4”, 250 lbs), and these pants fit comfortably (I don’t find them to be tight anywhere when I wear them, if they were I’d return them).

My primary complaint is with the quality of the fabric and stitching used in the Dockers Signature pants. I purchased 5 pairs of pants a little over one year ago. I am happy with the cut and comfort, but one pair had a seam come loose, and two others the fabric ripped (could not be fixed, in the photos you can see that the seam is in tact, but the fabric has ripped). All 3 defects have been with the seam in the seat of the pants. My job requires me to sit for long periods, and that may be a contributing factor, but when you figure how many times I’ve worn these pants over the course of a year, to have such catastrophic failures seems ridiculous. For instance, I have about 8 pairs of pants that I rotate between wash and wear. So if I wore each pair an average of less than once per week (about 10 hours each time, mostly sitting), that would be approximately 30-40 uses since I’ve purchased them, and now two are in the trash. Additionally, the fabric along the edges of the front pockets, and where I occasionally have my wallet in my back pocket, show substantial wear. I have other pants that are 4-5 years old (not Dockers) and still look great. Perhaps the trade-off is comfort for durability, but I wish there were a better balance. Should a pair of pants only last one year? Seems a little short to me.

I’ll probably continue to buy Dockers pants because I do like how they look, feel, and fit, but at this time I can’t give them a very high rating due to their lack of durability (compared to other pants I own).
review imagereview image
43 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 27, 2017
I love that I found these on Amazon! These are great slacks for the average working man. My boyfriend is a slender 6'5" and it's very difficult for him to find slacks that fit right. He's also, as I'm sure are many men, not interested in high maintenance cloths. These slacks can be thrown in the washer and dryer and the crease remains which gives it the continued professional look. He is an athletic build so a relaxed fit is typically necessary so they aren't too tight on him but these are a little more relaxed than I would have anticipated. Next time I will try a trim fit or athletic fit. The pants feel well made.

If you found this review helpful, please click yes below.
One person found this helpful
on June 12, 2016
These have held up nicely despite being worn for 8+ hours at a time at a job where I have to do some physical labor. Occasionally, they will rip on the inner thigh, but I think that's due to my activity level at work and my general body build. They are made very nicely for the price, and look more expensive than they truly are. I will repurchase in the future when I need to, and would recommend other to buy these, especially if your job is less active and entails more sitting, standing, walking (AKA not lifting boxes.)
on December 14, 2016
These fit me perfectly. I don't use them for daily use, so I will check back in with an update if any problems arise such as the fabric tearing like some reviews I have read. I'm a slim guy so I don't foresee to much seam busting happening, but if it does, you all will be the second to know.... Unless it happens in public, then there just might be video documenting my shame and disappointment.
on September 13, 2013
I get a feeling from the existing reviews that most people don't research exactly what style of Docker's khakis they want before they order. Don't blame Dockers or Amazon for a product that doesn't meet your expectations if you are not willing to research its features ahead of time.

These pants are exactly what Dockers describes. They are a premium or 'signature' khakis with a flat front and a relaxed fit. I am a rotund fellow with larger than average thighs and these pants fit very comfortably. If anything they may lean more toward 'loose'. The materials feel great and appear durable. This is a great pair of pants for everyday office work. I am very happy.
One person found this helpful
on December 9, 2016
Nice-looking belt, poor quality, braiding is coming undone after just a few wearing.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on March 21, 2015
This product arrived on 14.12.31. On the evening of March 20 at the Dallas Museum of Arts, the seat split out of the pants. It just gave way!
On the 19th of March i just gotten them back from the dry cleaners for their 2nd cleaning. The first time was by dry cleaning as well. Although there is a 30 day return policy there should also be something of a durability policy as well. Not only was i am embarrassed at the DMA Quarterly Friday Night Special, my $5.25 for dry cleaning at Sunshine Cleaners on Maple was good for only a few hours wear! What a rip off!! No pun intended......b³

While Amazon.com merchants can only guarantee a product for 30 days, Levi, the makers of Docker Signature D4 pants offers you a two year warranty and Levi has already made good on their warranty. Now if I could just get the merchants of Amazon.com to keep my size in stock, 42x34 in Khaki, should not be hard to do, I could do even more business with Amazon.com. Thank you!!!
on April 18, 2018
Fit as they should, look great, feel great - love the 100% cotton to bad they have discontinued the 100% cotton and like most brands, have switch to the super stretchy pants that remind me of a glorified yoga pants. I would imagine all of these companies switching to this type of material is saving money while making the pants not last as long.
on May 14, 2017
I've purchased the brand (Dockers) and the cut (classic) before. The fit is excellent. I know that not all 42H/32W cuts are not the same across brands so I rely on the Dockers label to provide me with the fit I want. Based on past experience, material wear and comfort are excellent.
on May 2, 2018
I ordered the same model and size I've worn for years. The label on it was the right size but MUCH too tight in the butt. Either the garment is mislabled or it's a knock-off.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.