Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 631 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 653 reviews
on January 20, 2015
Everyone’s fit will be different with each pair of pants; there are too many body shapes for everyone to have a perfect fit. With that said, I have found that one pair of Dockers D4 will fit great, while another color (or the same color purchased at a different time) will not fit quite right. Thankfully, Amazon offer’s free returns on many of these items. I’m a bigger guy (6’4”, 250 lbs), and these pants fit comfortably (I don’t find them to be tight anywhere when I wear them, if they were I’d return them).

My primary complaint is with the quality of the fabric and stitching used in the Dockers Signature pants. I purchased 5 pairs of pants a little over one year ago. I am happy with the cut and comfort, but one pair had a seam come loose, and two others the fabric ripped (could not be fixed, in the photos you can see that the seam is in tact, but the fabric has ripped). All 3 defects have been with the seam in the seat of the pants. My job requires me to sit for long periods, and that may be a contributing factor, but when you figure how many times I’ve worn these pants over the course of a year, to have such catastrophic failures seems ridiculous. For instance, I have about 8 pairs of pants that I rotate between wash and wear. So if I wore each pair an average of less than once per week (about 10 hours each time, mostly sitting), that would be approximately 30-40 uses since I’ve purchased them, and now two are in the trash. Additionally, the fabric along the edges of the front pockets, and where I occasionally have my wallet in my back pocket, show substantial wear. I have other pants that are 4-5 years old (not Dockers) and still look great. Perhaps the trade-off is comfort for durability, but I wish there were a better balance. Should a pair of pants only last one year? Seems a little short to me.

I’ll probably continue to buy Dockers pants because I do like how they look, feel, and fit, but at this time I can’t give them a very high rating due to their lack of durability (compared to other pants I own).
review image review image
on May 19, 2016
These Dockers Khakis are fantastic. I really feel that way about them. I expected to get the right size Khakis, and that happened as I expected. But these Khakis are better than I expected. They feel great, and wear very well except that they seem to a slight waist roll-over problem. I thought it over and decided that because I am hard to fit, I would keep these Khakis this time. I have to pay closer attention to my belt, so that I avoid the roll-over problem as much as I can. I don't find that a bother. I am still very satisfied.
on May 11, 2017
I bought these because the stretch fit idea sounded interesting. I also bought two waist sizes larger because somehow, even though I still fit a 34 waist, my previous Dockers always seem to shrink significantly. Anyway. I wore these just once, and I put them on for a second time this morning, and was bent over, and noticed the seam was split open in the front. I would expect better quality from Dockers, and have gotten it with all previous purchases. Too late to return/exchange.Not happy at all about this situation.
on October 20, 2016
My boyfriend has been a huge Docker fan for years. He practically wears them ever day to work. Obviously even the best fabrics eventually wear out so it was time for a new pair. I usually buy them at the mall but I really enjoy the convenience of Amazon Prime so I decided to purchase from here...which I will be doing from now on. The pants came true to color and size. They are relaxed, making them comfy but still fitted enough to look appropriate for a white color job. They wash well and don't wrinkle easily. Everyone should own a pair of Dockers!
on March 29, 2013
I bought a D4 style, and even if it came marked as D4, it was a D2, as per its characteristics and tab inside. Color, size was as purchased. I kept the pant because it fitted well and I love Dockers. I miss however, the elastic band of the D4.
on June 12, 2016
These have held up nicely despite being worn for 8+ hours at a time at a job where I have to do some physical labor. Occasionally, they will rip on the inner thigh, but I think that's due to my activity level at work and my general body build. They are made very nicely for the price, and look more expensive than they truly are. I will repurchase in the future when I need to, and would recommend other to buy these, especially if your job is less active and entails more sitting, standing, walking (AKA not lifting boxes.)
on February 27, 2017
I love that I found these on Amazon! These are great slacks for the average working man. My boyfriend is a slender 6'5" and it's very difficult for him to find slacks that fit right. He's also, as I'm sure are many men, not interested in high maintenance cloths. These slacks can be thrown in the washer and dryer and the crease remains which gives it the continued professional look. He is an athletic build so a relaxed fit is typically necessary so they aren't too tight on him but these are a little more relaxed than I would have anticipated. Next time I will try a trim fit or athletic fit. The pants feel well made.

If you found this review helpful, please click yes below.
on March 19, 2015
I tried a pair of pleated D4s in a local department store; they fit well. I ordered these because I prefer flat front, which the store does not carry. I plan to keep the pants completely out of necessity, and I think over time, they will wear in and be bearable. My tow issues are: 1) These pants are not even labeled D4s; the labels read classic fit, which is not classy. 2) They fit no better than the D2s I currently own, which run too for men with large tights and butts.
on March 19, 2016
I bought 4 pairs of pants from this brand, 2 in black and 2 in khaki. One khaki pair arrived with the zipper already broken (the zipping unit detached from the zipper line rendering it useless). I sent it back and they replaced it no problem. The first time I wore a pair of the black pants, the zipper broke halfway through the day while I was at work. A week later, I put the second pair of the khaki pants on and when I zipped them up, the zipper broke once more. I am not going to buy any clothing from Dockers moving forward.
on March 27, 2017
So I changed my review on these.. they fit great as expected and super comfortable but the reason I changed my review is they don't last not like buying them at the store. For some reason the thread comes apart and they just start ripping and get holes. Made very cheap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.