Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 19, 2016
These Dockers Khakis are fantastic. I really feel that way about them. I expected to get the right size Khakis, and that happened as I expected. But these Khakis are better than I expected. They feel great, and wear very well except that they seem to a slight waist roll-over problem. I thought it over and decided that because I am hard to fit, I would keep these Khakis this time. I have to pay closer attention to my belt, so that I avoid the roll-over problem as much as I can. I don't find that a bother. I am still very satisfied.
on May 11, 2017
I bought these because the stretch fit idea sounded interesting. I also bought two waist sizes larger because somehow, even though I still fit a 34 waist, my previous Dockers always seem to shrink significantly. Anyway. I wore these just once, and I put them on for a second time this morning, and was bent over, and noticed the seam was split open in the front. I would expect better quality from Dockers, and have gotten it with all previous purchases. Too late to return/exchange.Not happy at all about this situation.
on June 12, 2016
These have held up nicely despite being worn for 8+ hours at a time at a job where I have to do some physical labor. Occasionally, they will rip on the inner thigh, but I think that's due to my activity level at work and my general body build. They are made very nicely for the price, and look more expensive than they truly are. I will repurchase in the future when I need to, and would recommend other to buy these, especially if your job is less active and entails more sitting, standing, walking (AKA not lifting boxes.)
on September 26, 2013
You know how when clothes hang in your closet for a long time (like years), and you put them back on it seems as if they've shrunk a little (sometimes a lot)? Well, these Dockers fit as if I had just taken them off the day before! I tried them on as soon as they arrived and they fit perfectly. Then we washed them according to one of several instruction labels and tried them on again. Perfect again. And following the washing and drying instructions to the letter, the Dockers came out of the dryer nice and smooth, no need to iron. The color, Steelhead, is a nice, rich looking, dark, but not black. Very unique and fashionable (like I know fashion). The only thing I might mention is that on the front of one of the legs, there is a very slight imperfection that causes a tiny white thread to show through. We tried pulling it in from the inside but it appears to be woven in. Had these Dockers been intended for wear to the Royal Party, perhaps I would have returned them for exchange. No such use and I like them so much, I'll just keep them as they are. I would heartily recommend these Dockers to anyone and I intend to purchase another pair, perhaps a different color just for variety. They'll fit you perfectly and you'll look great in them!
on November 6, 2017
I purchased these to replace an older set of the same pants and there are some slight differences but overall they fit about the same. The color is a bit lighter than my older ones but that's not a deal-breaker. Still comfortable and easy to care for. They do seem true to size so you might want to get actual measurements and not go off your jean size.
on October 2, 2017
Awful Quality. 2nd time a wore them, the top button popped off and I had to sew it back on. Then about a month later, the zipper completely detached making the work day a whole lot more awkward. Dockers has fallen so far in their quality that I am no longer buying their product.
on June 5, 2017
My boyfriend has a ton of these. The store near us was out and Amazon had them for the best price so I bought them here as a gift. He loves how comfortable they are, and the fact that they're just dressy enough to wear as business casual, but low-key enough to wear while out on the weekend.
on November 20, 2017
Very soft material, stretches and flexes with movement. I have been wearing these for a couple of months and have had no issues. The pants have held their shape and color even with a half dozen or so washings and ironings.
on March 21, 2015
This product arrived on 14.12.31. On the evening of March 20 at the Dallas Museum of Arts, the seat split out of the pants. It just gave way!
On the 19th of March i just gotten them back from the dry cleaners for their 2nd cleaning. The first time was by dry cleaning as well. Although there is a 30 day return policy there should also be something of a durability policy as well. Not only was i am embarrassed at the DMA Quarterly Friday Night Special, my $5.25 for dry cleaning at Sunshine Cleaners on Maple was good for only a few hours wear! What a rip off!! No pun intended......b³

While Amazon.com merchants can only guarantee a product for 30 days, Levi, the makers of Docker Signature D4 pants offers you a two year warranty and Levi has already made good on their warranty. Now if I could just get the merchants of Amazon.com to keep my size in stock, 42x34 in Khaki, should not be hard to do, I could do even more business with Amazon.com. Thank you!!!
on February 8, 2018
In general, I really like the Dockers no-iron khakis.
Fit well, wear well, etc.
Have a few pair of the grey/steelhead pants that I really like.
However, this pair has a different color. The color has a greenish tint and is different/not consistent with pants I've purchased in the past.
I should note that I've found the Dockers pants a bit inconsistent over time--and didn't like 100% the color of these, which is why the 3 star review.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.