Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on May 19, 2016
These Dockers Khakis are fantastic. I really feel that way about them. I expected to get the right size Khakis, and that happened as I expected. But these Khakis are better than I expected. They feel great, and wear very well except that they seem to a slight waist roll-over problem. I thought it over and decided that because I am hard to fit, I would keep these Khakis this time. I have to pay closer attention to my belt, so that I avoid the roll-over problem as much as I can. I don't find that a bother. I am still very satisfied.
on February 27, 2017
I love that I found these on Amazon! These are great slacks for the average working man. My boyfriend is a slender 6'5" and it's very difficult for him to find slacks that fit right. He's also, as I'm sure are many men, not interested in high maintenance cloths. These slacks can be thrown in the washer and dryer and the crease remains which gives it the continued professional look. He is an athletic build so a relaxed fit is typically necessary so they aren't too tight on him but these are a little more relaxed than I would have anticipated. Next time I will try a trim fit or athletic fit. The pants feel well made.

If you found this review helpful, please click yes below.
on May 11, 2017
I bought these because the stretch fit idea sounded interesting. I also bought two waist sizes larger because somehow, even though I still fit a 34 waist, my previous Dockers always seem to shrink significantly. Anyway. I wore these just once, and I put them on for a second time this morning, and was bent over, and noticed the seam was split open in the front. I would expect better quality from Dockers, and have gotten it with all previous purchases. Too late to return/exchange.Not happy at all about this situation.
on June 12, 2016
These have held up nicely despite being worn for 8+ hours at a time at a job where I have to do some physical labor. Occasionally, they will rip on the inner thigh, but I think that's due to my activity level at work and my general body build. They are made very nicely for the price, and look more expensive than they truly are. I will repurchase in the future when I need to, and would recommend other to buy these, especially if your job is less active and entails more sitting, standing, walking (AKA not lifting boxes.)
on September 26, 2013
You know how when clothes hang in your closet for a long time (like years), and you put them back on it seems as if they've shrunk a little (sometimes a lot)? Well, these Dockers fit as if I had just taken them off the day before! I tried them on as soon as they arrived and they fit perfectly. Then we washed them according to one of several instruction labels and tried them on again. Perfect again. And following the washing and drying instructions to the letter, the Dockers came out of the dryer nice and smooth, no need to iron. The color, Steelhead, is a nice, rich looking, dark, but not black. Very unique and fashionable (like I know fashion). The only thing I might mention is that on the front of one of the legs, there is a very slight imperfection that causes a tiny white thread to show through. We tried pulling it in from the inside but it appears to be woven in. Had these Dockers been intended for wear to the Royal Party, perhaps I would have returned them for exchange. No such use and I like them so much, I'll just keep them as they are. I would heartily recommend these Dockers to anyone and I intend to purchase another pair, perhaps a different color just for variety. They'll fit you perfectly and you'll look great in them!
on November 6, 2017
I purchased these to replace an older set of the same pants and there are some slight differences but overall they fit about the same. The color is a bit lighter than my older ones but that's not a deal-breaker. Still comfortable and easy to care for. They do seem true to size so you might want to get actual measurements and not go off your jean size.
on January 15, 2016
These fit great! It's hard for me to find pants that fit well, and these are awesome.For reference: I usually wear size 40x30 pants. I'm 5'11", 255 lbs. Stocky/thick build. I have butt and thighs, so I need a little extra room, but still want a "tailored" aka not loose/baggy look. I purchased the pants in size 42x30, because these are going to be worn mostly at work, with skirts tucked in, and I didn't want the waist to get tight as a result. The 42" fit fine, with a touch of extra room. Very comfortable with a dress shirt and even thin sweater tucked in.
on December 14, 2016
These fit me perfectly. I don't use them for daily use, so I will check back in with an update if any problems arise such as the fabric tearing like some reviews I have read. I'm a slim guy so I don't foresee to much seam busting happening, but if it does, you all will be the second to know.... Unless it happens in public, then there just might be video documenting my shame and disappointment.
on June 2, 2015
Low quality stitching. I ordered 4 different colors of Dockers men's comfort khaki D4 relaxed fit slacks. I returned one before wearing because the stitching around the crotch and pockets were falling apart. I should have returned all 4. The slacks are a nice, relaxed fit, but you would swear that I am stretching them out by the way the stitching is holding up.

This purchase will make me think twice before buying Dockers brand clothing again.

Why not one star? Because the colors are good and so is the fit. The quality is what is missing.
on October 2, 2017
Awful Quality. 2nd time a wore them, the top button popped off and I had to sew it back on. Then about a month later, the zipper completely detached making the work day a whole lot more awkward. Dockers has fallen so far in their quality that I am no longer buying their product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.