Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2016
These have held up nicely despite being worn for 8+ hours at a time at a job where I have to do some physical labor. Occasionally, they will rip on the inner thigh, but I think that's due to my activity level at work and my general body build. They are made very nicely for the price, and look more expensive than they truly are. I will repurchase in the future when I need to, and would recommend other to buy these, especially if your job is less active and entails more sitting, standing, walking (AKA not lifting boxes.)
on November 6, 2017
I purchased these to replace an older set of the same pants and there are some slight differences but overall they fit about the same. The color is a bit lighter than my older ones but that's not a deal-breaker. Still comfortable and easy to care for. They do seem true to size so you might want to get actual measurements and not go off your jean size.
on December 1, 2017
Good fit as usual. There are nice pants for the money. And the relaxed fit is harder & harder to find since men want to dress more like women these days with the 'slim fit' style. They wash well and need little or no ironing. They hold their color well enough, but not as well as they should. You'll notice color leaving the sharp crease first before the pant fabric ever starts to wear out.
on October 2, 2017
Awful Quality. 2nd time a wore them, the top button popped off and I had to sew it back on. Then about a month later, the zipper completely detached making the work day a whole lot more awkward. Dockers has fallen so far in their quality that I am no longer buying their product.
on June 5, 2017
My boyfriend has a ton of these. The store near us was out and Amazon had them for the best price so I bought them here as a gift. He loves how comfortable they are, and the fact that they're just dressy enough to wear as business casual, but low-key enough to wear while out on the weekend.
on May 14, 2017
I've purchased the brand (Dockers) and the cut (classic) before. The fit is excellent. I know that not all 42H/32W cuts are not the same across brands so I rely on the Dockers label to provide me with the fit I want. Based on past experience, material wear and comfort are excellent.
on November 20, 2017
Very soft material, stretches and flexes with movement. I have been wearing these for a couple of months and have had no issues. The pants have held their shape and color even with a half dozen or so washings and ironings.
on March 21, 2015
This product arrived on 14.12.31. On the evening of March 20 at the Dallas Museum of Arts, the seat split out of the pants. It just gave way!
On the 19th of March i just gotten them back from the dry cleaners for their 2nd cleaning. The first time was by dry cleaning as well. Although there is a 30 day return policy there should also be something of a durability policy as well. Not only was i am embarrassed at the DMA Quarterly Friday Night Special, my $5.25 for dry cleaning at Sunshine Cleaners on Maple was good for only a few hours wear! What a rip off!! No pun intended......b³

While Amazon.com merchants can only guarantee a product for 30 days, Levi, the makers of Docker Signature D4 pants offers you a two year warranty and Levi has already made good on their warranty. Now if I could just get the merchants of Amazon.com to keep my size in stock, 42x34 in Khaki, should not be hard to do, I could do even more business with Amazon.com. Thank you!!!
on September 26, 2013
You know how when clothes hang in your closet for a long time (like years), and you put them back on it seems as if they've shrunk a little (sometimes a lot)? Well, these Dockers fit as if I had just taken them off the day before! I tried them on as soon as they arrived and they fit perfectly. Then we washed them according to one of several instruction labels and tried them on again. Perfect again. And following the washing and drying instructions to the letter, the Dockers came out of the dryer nice and smooth, no need to iron. The color, Steelhead, is a nice, rich looking, dark, but not black. Very unique and fashionable (like I know fashion). The only thing I might mention is that on the front of one of the legs, there is a very slight imperfection that causes a tiny white thread to show through. We tried pulling it in from the inside but it appears to be woven in. Had these Dockers been intended for wear to the Royal Party, perhaps I would have returned them for exchange. No such use and I like them so much, I'll just keep them as they are. I would heartily recommend these Dockers to anyone and I intend to purchase another pair, perhaps a different color just for variety. They'll fit you perfectly and you'll look great in them!
on January 12, 2017
My husband is sick and has LOST a lot of weight. I like Dockers - but the relaxed fit was not for him. I returned it and believe you returned the wrong dockers. PLEASE CHECK...............WHEN I GOT MY LAST MONTHS BILL.........NOTHING RETURNED FROM YOU ON MY BILL. AFTER I ORDERED ALL THESE PRODUCTS......MY CARD WAS HACKED AND NOW HAVE A NEW ONE. PLEASE CALL ME OR TELL ME WHO TO CALL AT AMAZON.....TO GIVE YOU MY NEW CARD.. I HAVE HAD SOME BAD LUCK, THE REST OF MY PRODUCTS ARE GOOD.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.