Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 640 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 662 reviews
on October 20, 2016
My boyfriend has been a huge Docker fan for years. He practically wears them ever day to work. Obviously even the best fabrics eventually wear out so it was time for a new pair. I usually buy them at the mall but I really enjoy the convenience of Amazon Prime so I decided to purchase from here...which I will be doing from now on. The pants came true to color and size. They are relaxed, making them comfy but still fitted enough to look appropriate for a white color job. They wash well and don't wrinkle easily. Everyone should own a pair of Dockers!
on March 29, 2013
I bought a D4 style, and even if it came marked as D4, it was a D2, as per its characteristics and tab inside. Color, size was as purchased. I kept the pant because it fitted well and I love Dockers. I miss however, the elastic band of the D4.
on June 12, 2016
These have held up nicely despite being worn for 8+ hours at a time at a job where I have to do some physical labor. Occasionally, they will rip on the inner thigh, but I think that's due to my activity level at work and my general body build. They are made very nicely for the price, and look more expensive than they truly are. I will repurchase in the future when I need to, and would recommend other to buy these, especially if your job is less active and entails more sitting, standing, walking (AKA not lifting boxes.)
on February 27, 2017
I love that I found these on Amazon! These are great slacks for the average working man. My boyfriend is a slender 6'5" and it's very difficult for him to find slacks that fit right. He's also, as I'm sure are many men, not interested in high maintenance cloths. These slacks can be thrown in the washer and dryer and the crease remains which gives it the continued professional look. He is an athletic build so a relaxed fit is typically necessary so they aren't too tight on him but these are a little more relaxed than I would have anticipated. Next time I will try a trim fit or athletic fit. The pants feel well made.

If you found this review helpful, please click yes below.
on March 19, 2015
I tried a pair of pleated D4s in a local department store; they fit well. I ordered these because I prefer flat front, which the store does not carry. I plan to keep the pants completely out of necessity, and I think over time, they will wear in and be bearable. My tow issues are: 1) These pants are not even labeled D4s; the labels read classic fit, which is not classy. 2) They fit no better than the D2s I currently own, which run too for men with large tights and butts.
on March 19, 2016
I bought 4 pairs of pants from this brand, 2 in black and 2 in khaki. One khaki pair arrived with the zipper already broken (the zipping unit detached from the zipper line rendering it useless). I sent it back and they replaced it no problem. The first time I wore a pair of the black pants, the zipper broke halfway through the day while I was at work. A week later, I put the second pair of the khaki pants on and when I zipped them up, the zipper broke once more. I am not going to buy any clothing from Dockers moving forward.
on March 27, 2017
So I changed my review on these.. they fit great as expected and super comfortable but the reason I changed my review is they don't last not like buying them at the store. For some reason the thread comes apart and they just start ripping and get holes. Made very cheap.
on June 5, 2017
My boyfriend has a ton of these. The store near us was out and Amazon had them for the best price so I bought them here as a gift. He loves how comfortable they are, and the fact that they're just dressy enough to wear as business casual, but low-key enough to wear while out on the weekend.
on May 14, 2017
I've purchased the brand (Dockers) and the cut (classic) before. The fit is excellent. I know that not all 42H/32W cuts are not the same across brands so I rely on the Dockers label to provide me with the fit I want. Based on past experience, material wear and comfort are excellent.
on July 8, 2015
Fit and looks good. My gripe is with longevity. After only a couple months the threads on my left pocket are coming out and it looks like it's falling apart. I have a spot on the backside that looks worn (worn through the khaki color and is now semi white). The spot is smaller than a dime. The last pair I bought also fell apart but at least they lasted close to a year. I'm going to try a different brand... their quality is no where near what it was before.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.