Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 905 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 956 reviews
on August 29, 2014
Thank Goodness for Dockers! My husband has never worn jean, I know crazy. So for work, dress, or play Dockers are the pant of choice. Over the years I have learned the differences in styles, cuts, and fabrics that are available in a men's and women's Dockers. These are my favorite. The signature line is a medium weight. Relaxed fit gives you room. Husband is 38-40 and doesn' t like pants tight. Pleats or no pleats is a personal preference. No pleats are a bit dresser looking with a jacket if needed. The best part is that these pants wash up and look as good as day one. Sometimes I have a hard time telling a new pair from a 10 year old pair.
on December 11, 2015
I ordered one pair of these to see how they fit, was pleased and ordered another pair, which was different from the first. I actually like the second pair better, but I would really like it if I was sure of what I was going to get. The major difference between the two pairs, both 'steelhead', 30x32, relaxed fit pleated, is that the first one ordered has both the button and clip with an orange colored waistband whereas the second has just a button and a blue waistband. I neglected to save the tags as they were a hasty purchase just before vacation. Both fit fine.
review image
on June 15, 2015
If you are a 36" inseam DO NOT order these pants. Shame on Dockers (and on me). This is the second time I have tried Dockers 36" inseam pants, and the second time they have been delivered so incredibly short that the supplier they use must be doing it on purpose. There has to some reason they are trying to put these slacks out as 36"--perhaps they produce 34" max and simply try to shift the hem slightly to sell them as 36"---2 pair ordered and both measured EXACTLY 34 3/4" at inseam, 35" if I pull the fabric to ripping point. This is so far off from a possible manufacturing spec that is it cannot be quality control--not in today's manufacturing world. Once again, I have to go through the return process.

Let me give Dockers a clue. IF you send pants a bit too LONG, then they can be shortened. Frankly, I likely would have been pissed, but would have taken them to my tailor for a quick adjustment, given they were on sale.

It is disgusting that Docker's is putting these out under their name. I have been a loyal customer over 40 years--no more. I am done.
on June 12, 2017
These pants are a staple for my husband who has worn them for most of the years he has worked in retail.
I say this because we have an expectation of receiving the same product that we always have as we usually order 6-7 pairs at a time , but this order was a disappointment because the fabric is thinner or lower quality because he began to rip them out one after another. in the past when his pants got older he might have the rear seam rip out but these were strange like stress tears straight down a leg or straight across. They just weren't the same in our estimation. We don't want to pay more but would rather pay a little more and have better quality. the last time I looked to order them I didn't see them available so maybe there will be some change in the quality because we couldn't have been the only ones who noticed the difference.
on May 12, 2016
They're about an inch larger than any other 44 sized pants I own. They're also about an inch longer than any other 32 size length I own. And I didn't realize they do not have the hidden stretch waist. They are light and comfortable, and are definitely relaxed fit in the crotch. They look professional. They're just bigger than the description.
on March 21, 2014
These Dockers are not fuller cut, nor do they have the flex-fit waistband.
The D4 style in retail stores is entirely different, much fuller cut and have a hidden expanding waistband.
on June 6, 2014
I am 6'4", about 300 pounds and athletically built. I was at first a bit nervous about buying these online so i took the time to actually try them out first in a Big and Tall store near my home. They fit perfectly, but the store was literally charging almost DOUble for these. This is fairly common for so called 'Big and Tall' sizes, somehow department stores think that a few extra inches of fabric somehow warrants a $10 premium.

So i looked for them online and sure enough i was able to find them here for $36! These are the exact same pants you will find in the department stores, with the exact same fit, for a whole lot less. I highly recommend these pants, especially if you are on a budget like me. These are great because they have the look and feel of suit pants for Dockers price. This is not the original type of Dockers fabric, it is more akin to a wool/satin feel. The closest thing i would say it resembles is like a typical flat-sheet for your bed.
on September 24, 2016
I've lost some weight and toned up since starting to ride my bike again. I've been wearing 38 inch waist for a few years now, down from 40 inch when I was pretty chubby. These 36 inch waist pants fit perfectly. I was a bit afraid to try a smaller waist size but with the relaxed fit I'm happy with the fit and quality. I've worn the Docker brand for probably 20 years now and generally I've been pleased.
on April 28, 2016
These are great! I just wish there were more colors to choose from! and more availability in larger sizes. I will buy more of these for sure! I am a big guy so the "skinny jeans" fit doesn't work for me these again are GREAT! nice deep pockets fit my iPhone 6plus without it hanging out these are awesome! Buy with pride fellow fat men!
on December 10, 2015
I have been wearing D4 Dockers for 10-15 years. I have about ten pair in my closet. The D4's used to be made in either Nicaragua or Cambodia and were good quality for the price and consistent from pair to pair. These are made in Bangladesh, as was my last pair. The quality is slipping and is slipping quickly. These Bangladeshi ones would be better off being sold by Walmart. They're not terrible but they are disappointing. I expect better from Levi's and from Amazon.

Fabric is much thinner. Stitching is a bit erratic. Gone is the quality metal clasp. The placement of the belt loops have changed and for the worse. On their first washing, the inseam shrank over an inch. They are a bit less full cut than the older ones (I happen to have have an unworn older Guatemala pair that I can directly compare them with). The "Steelhead" color is not at all like the color shown in the picture. It is more like a very bright, light color of navy.

So I have had two disappointments in a row. The first Bangladeshi pair didn't wear well or last as nearly long as they should have due to the thinner weight fabric. Similar to Walmart quality at half the price. I think I am done with these for awhile, at least with those sold by Amazon. Future pairs of Dockers will be bought where I can inspect them, try them on and return them locally if necessary. I just don't have the patience for the lines at the Post Office. I really don't. If Amazon and Levi's cannot meet my expectations, I will find another vendor who can. And I will happily pay more to get the quality of the older D4's.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.