Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 16, 2010
I bought both these and the "Clean" khaki D2 pants and just wanted to pass along what the difference is. The clean khakis are missing:
1. Wrinkle-free
2. Individual-fit waistband
3. permanent crease

For the $3 difference in price, I think the Signature khakis are a better value. They fit better, too. Though the clean khakis look more casual because of the lack of crease.
33 comments| 233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 30, 2016
They should have a 'hit or miss' choice for how the product fits. You never know what you will get-they must be tried on to be sure of the fit.
Some are so long your heels are walking on the hem, and some are so short they barely touch the top of your shoes. Speaking frankly, these are CRAP. I have bought these pants for years but will not buy another pair. Their fabric quality, like their quality control, has gotten lousy-they only look good for the first two months or so of regular wear (once a week). You can keep them looking newer longer if you dry clean. ($) The color fades quickly and they begin to hang on you like you are wearing cotton sacks. In other words, they look like cheap crap. You would be better served to take the money spent on these pants and the dry cleaning cost and buy a better quality pant. Very disappointed in Levi Strauss-they have sacrificed quality for the bottom line in these pants and their jean line also.
on May 22, 2014
I ordered two pairs for work. One black and the other blue. I recieved both pairs but they were made in two different countries. One from Haiti and the other from the Philippines. The first thing I noticed is that they fit too large. After wearing them for about a month I noticed that one of them had a split right in the crotch area. Then random holes starting showing in radom places like in the bottom area. I work in an office, not like I go around sprinting and over large obstacles. They didn't even last three months.

The material is very flemsy and hems fell right off. It is as if they were made out of paper and starting falling apart only after a couple washing.

After three months I had to throw them away cause I couldn't wear them anywhere.
on September 9, 2015
Long time Dockers fan; I can usually find a pair that fit/look nice. I lost some weight and went from 38"x34" to 36"x34". I just needed a dressier pair of pants so I ordered the Dockers D2 Straight fit in 22% polyester/78% cotton in Iron Grey. (What was available in that color.)
What I received was a pair marked as 100% cotton. This is no big deal for the casual use that the pants will get, but it should be mentioned. The fit is "almost" perfect, although they seem cut a little lower on the hips than what I've owned in the past.
I may change my mind after a wash or two.
Seems that it is becoming more hit-or-miss when ordering pants online.
on June 11, 2013
I am very tall and thin. My exact size is 33x34 which is essentially impossible to find in a brick and mortar store, even all the ones that carry Dockers. I ordered these with some skepticism that the size would be accurate based on another reviewer here. The pants arrived, I tried it on before removing any of the tags or throwing out the packaging and they fit perfectly. Still worried that they would shrink in the dryer, I removed the tags, and threw them in the washer and the dryer with some of my other clothes. Came out the same size despite being 100% cotton! Fabulous pants! They aren't 100% wrinkle free but pretty darn close. Most importantly, they give me the tailored fit appearance for a bargain price. I am ordering more of these right now.
on May 28, 2013
OK fit and OK product.

This product did "NOT" have a waist band as promised on the listing.

"Haggar Men's Work To Weekend Hidden Expandable Waist No Iron Twill Plain Front Pant" is good when compared to this.
High quality 100% Cotton with Individual Waist band on Haggars Pants.
on July 10, 2014
I bought these for work.. They were really nice, for a month or two. The quality is absolute garbage! The waist hemming came completely undone, the ends of the legs became unkept and frayed beyond presentation (keep in mind I didn't step in them as they hardly go pat my ankles and I wear a belt for professionalality). I am not looking forward to the falling apart of the other two pairs I bought. This is a rip off in every way. Stay away!
on October 5, 2012
I ordered a few of these in different colors in all in all, these are a good value but lack in quality and durability.

A few days after wearing these, I noticed two of my pants had scuff marks on the kneecap areas. Now, I wear these to work. I don't kneel down, slide around on floors, etc. I don't think anything touched my knees at all in fact (including the underside of desks, etc). Maybe these were there when I got them, or maybe I did rub against something.

Either way, this has never happened to my other pants from other costlier vendors, and shocked me.

So now I have two of my five pants that aren't in the best condition, but not bad enough to replace them. Sometimes it is hard to notice (takes the right lighting), so I just live with it.
on September 8, 2014
The seam split the first day I wore them.

I have another pair as well, the seem held up for a few months, but the rear fabric on the belt loops is gone and the white innards show.

I am going to look for a new brand...
on August 27, 2014
The Gibbons Navy/Hurricane that I bought are made in Bangladesh and the label says that it is 97% cotton and 3% Polyester. I wear this pants a few times and the quality seems good, better that the other one I had from Haiti. This pants fit a little tighter than I am used to but I imagine is the model. Overall they fit very well and I am comfortable using my regular size pants.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.