Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2014
This very good footwear. Black genuine leather. Very convenient with soft insoles. The foot isn't tired. The sole is stitched by a thread. I for the first time bought the Dockers footwear - I am happy. I will buy still. Thanks to the amazon.
on January 29, 2015
Very good!! He told me multiple times how much he likes them. He is on his feet a lot, too. We both really like how they look.
on May 27, 2014
The shoes are very comfortable but slightly bigger in size. Suitable for long walks. The cushion feel is very good.
on October 1, 2014
I'm on my third pair of black Trustees. They are real leather and very comfortable. My only issue is longevity of the sole. After 3 months of wear, you'll notice the heel is lower than when you purchased. After 6 months, you'll be looking for new black shoes. I do IT work in a huge building and my Fitbit confirms I do about 11K to 12K steps a day during the workweek.
on January 30, 2012
I am a wedding photographer and tote heavy gear around all day. They lasted me way past my expectations considering I go to 100-120 weddings a year and wear them on other shoots as well. I'm getting a second pair. They are comfortable rubber soled which is good to stand on for 10hr weddings compared to those normal rock hard soles. The good rubber also helps with traction when in tricky situations trying to get the shot. Thats not something you find in most dress shoes.
on February 3, 2014
Ordering my 2nd and 3rd pair. I walk in a very big office building and my pedometer generally reads between 6000 and 10000 steps. I am still on my orginal pair after 6 months.

Its time to refresh them. My feet, knees and legs dont hurt after a long day at work. I recommend them.
on August 11, 2014
How can anyone design a shoe where the footbed is made of vinyl? It doesn't breathe like leather. How much money did they save instead of using leather? 50 cents?
Otherwise the shoe is ok.
on May 30, 2014
I wore these once a week for 2 months (no more than 10 times), and the heel developed a hole that quickly caused it to disitigrate. So dissapointed that show makers are not making shoes with hollow heels in order to keep the shoe light. Stay away from this shoe. It is crap.
on February 22, 2014
Just got these and worn them for a coupla' nites at work.
Lots of walking.

They seem moderately comfortable, but run a tad small in my opin.
My major complaint with them is the achilles area is tough and hard. lots of uncomfort and shifting back there.

looks wise they are fine.

I give them a 2.5-3*.
on August 21, 2014
Worst shoe I have ever bought for trade shows. I bought these because of the reviews. I wore them for a week to break them in before a 3 day trade show. After two days at the show my feet were killing me. These are nothing like Clarkes, or some of the other brands. Would not recommend these for a professional who will be on their feet all day. I will never wear them again, and I am out the money for them, but I learned my lesson. Stick with pants and leave the shoes to the people who know what they are doing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.