Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on October 26, 2012
These are great. The flannel is not too thin or too thick and are perfect for the cold mornings. The elastic is not super tight either, which is nice particularly after a big dinner!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 25, 2012
Bought these for my husband and he loves them. Really comfortable. Thinner fabric which is perfect for the summer. Would buy again.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on March 2, 2016
Bought for my son and he loves them. Very comfortable. I would recommend buying these.
on March 27, 2013
very nice. gave these to my son-in-law as a git. he is tall and thin. always worry about what will happen after they are washed. nothing! they fit just as well and get softer with the washings. would purchase again.
on February 22, 2013
The pants appear well made, and are very comfortable. Delivery took a few days longer than I expected. I like having pockets in my pj pants. I would recommend them to a friend.
on January 27, 2014
These are great to give as a gift. Comfy and fit well. We ordered it on Prime and got free shipping.
on May 10, 2013
Very confy pants. Loose and very breathable. I wear as a pijama pant. Great quality by dockers and It feels true to size.
on March 16, 2013
My husband really likes how soft these pants are. They are great for lounging around after a day of work and the gym.
on December 26, 2012
These are great. They arrived in a reasonable time. They are not to heavy or thin and they are sized appropriately.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.