Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on January 4, 2013
Actually purchased as a gift for our daughter, since many female sets were not comfy looking. She LOVES this set. The bottoms are of very soft material, and the shirt is not too hot like some can be. Keeps her just right and comfy! Great set!
VINE VOICEon January 25, 2013
The fabric is a little on the thin side, but they keep him cozy and that's what counts. If they have these in other colors, I probably buy more because he's wearing these a lot.
on December 11, 2012
I was unhappy with this gift. It was very thin material, not warm at all. Also, what's with the ribbon, what guy wants a little ribbon that they have to tie up?
on February 1, 2013
i bought this pajama set knowing that dockers makes excellent pants.
i usually buy bottoms in a medium size so i was concerned that these
might be too tight. i was wrong, they fit just fine. the only drawback
that i have is that the material is too thin for my taste since i am wearing
these items during the colder months.
on December 21, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my son. He is 6' 2" but only weighs about 140, so I was a little worried about the length. However, I had read another review that said the pants ran a little long and the shirt fit like an XL . . . (by the way my son will only wear XL shirts). So I took a chance and the fit is perfect!!! Very happy!!!
on December 5, 2012
I had hoped that, with the long sleeves, the material would be heavy enough for cooler nights. If you heat your house to a higher temperature than we do, it will be fine; but for me it will not work for either summer or winter--only for a rare moderate night based on outdoor temperatures.
on July 27, 2016
Husband loves these
on January 20, 2013
My husband asked for these as we have tradition of opening PJs on Christmas eve. Every year I never get him something wears frequently. He loves these and practically lives in them when its cold. They hold up well in the laundry and are very soft.
on April 26, 2013
These pants look great, are very comfortable (I'm told), super soft and not too heavy. They are light weight (great for Texas) but still keep you warm. They were a gift for my man and he loves them, so I'm happy!
on December 31, 2012
My boyfriend loves this pajama set. It fits perfectly, is good quality and keeps him very warm. He is 6 feet tall and slim and often finds shirt sleeves are too short in medium, but this fits perfectly, even after washing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.