|Fits as expected||
- Midnight Wash: 80% Cotton/19% Polyester/1% Spandex, Other Colors: 76% Cotton/20% Polyester/4% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front dress pant with boot-leg opening featuring top-entry welt pockets at front and besom pockets at seat
- Sure Fit stretch waistband
- Zip fly with concealed hook closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Docker Metro Trousers are w ork appropriate and weekend ready . They also feature a slimming effect that flatters your curves. Product Features: Trousers Sits at hips Slim through thigh with a timeless trouser leg shape Sure fit innovation stretch waistband Truly slimming panel comfortably flattens your tummy Faux back pockets Pressed-in crease 60% cotton, 37% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B003XDTOFS
- Item model number: 25373
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For a size 14, the "waistband" (which actually sits below the waistline) measured 36 inches. The sizing chart was misleading. It offered a size called 14 Large or 14 Medium. I ordered the 14 Large, thinking that maybe they would be fuller in the legs or something. I think it should have said Long instead of Large. The inseam measured 35 inches. They were way too long for me and I had to shorten them by 3 inches.
Most of the negative reviews I read specifically complained about what was described as a stretch waistband. I really didn't know what to expect, because it looked like a regular waistband in the picture. It is actually a two inch elastic band sewn directly onto the waistband. It was VERY uncomfortable. The longer I wore them, the more the waistband rolled up. This kept making the pants ride up to my true waistline. You have to be a little older to understand this reference . . . I felt like I was wearing control-top pantyhose all day! In an effort to make them wearable, I completely detached the elastic band and reconstructed the waistband. I'm wearing them today and am now quite happy with them, but it was a lot of trouble to get them that way.
I would not recommend these pants unless you are a little bit of a seamstress and don't mind spending the time to alter them.
These were only available in sand for my size, I was hoping to buy more in other colors, but they don't seem to be sold anywhere and it seems as though Dockers has discontinued the style since it's not available on their official website store.