Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 28, 2014
Very nice pants , I did order a size up because of strech meterial (Hate tight ar snug fitting clothes) Well made and nice nutral color. I did find the hip and thigh area a bit fuller then other styles by docker so if your fuller in that area you'll diffinitely love them.... Thought of sending back but didn't because I just didn't want to battle getting a full return price. ( I paid for Return shipping and had to argue because they tried to deduct for return shipping--- had to write a few times before they did refund it)
2 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2014
Beautiful color! Cut is not so forgiving for wider hips. I kept though because I'm losing weight and color is exquisite. If you are hour glass shaped size up by one size.
9 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2014
I like the way they fit and I washed them and they came out of the dryer without wrinkles or shrinkage.
7 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2014
Love these capri's. They are very comfortable with a small amount of stretch. The only downside is that they may need to be ironed.
Great fit, great length (I am 5' 9" and these are a perfect length).
on June 3, 2014
Not an impressive Docker line. Kind of flimsy and not cut for a curvy size 14. Too small. Fits like cheaper brands and styles.
One person found this helpful
on August 6, 2014
Finally I found a pair of capris that fit. Lovd them so much got two more in different colors. Size 4 is hard to come by for some reason, so glad Amazon had them.
on February 28, 2014
The stretch in the waistband works great for me as I'm losing weight. It is very comfortable to will stretch to fit once I lose a few more pounds. I really like them!
3 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2014
I ordered this blue pair because I just loved the tan pair I had bought earlier. The pants fit perfectly and are very comfortable. The deep pockets are great for golf. I'd buy another pair if there were another color I liked.
2 people found this helpful
on September 29, 2014
Nice capris. Beautiful color. A bit tight on the legs while waist is a little too loose. Overall I like them.
on May 19, 2014
Great pants....very comfortable! Dockers always fit well on me and these didn't disappoint ! I recommend these pants if you would like cute black capris.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.