& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Drop and Charge design allows for charging without removing batteries
- Two NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Dual port recharging dock charges both controllers simultaneously
- Low-profile design ideal for all entertainment centers
- LED lights clearly indicate when charging is complete
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Conveniently store and charge two Xbox One Wireless Controllers with Nyko's Charge Base. The Charge Base comes with two NiMH rechargeable batteries that feature special contact points allowing for an easy drop in and charge power solution for your wireless controllers. The dual port recharging dock is AC powered, and plugs into any standard outlet, requiring no cables back to the console.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit:Now I don't know what is my baterry status when is charging or when I'm playing. The lights while charging stopped working, so I can't see if is full charged or not and can't check the status of the baterry in the xbox because it always says is fully charged even when I have been playing for 5 hours. I know it is charging because I can play the whole day without the need to recharge but I just to possible to see when a charge is needed. Changed to 4 starts just for this little problem.
Edit 2: Not working like before. Can't even play 20 minutes before control stop working because it needs to be charged.
Edit 3: Can't charge two controls at the same time and I don't know which one is charging.
2.) Easily place and remove the controllers without drawing suspicion that the product designer was trying to annoy me - check.
3.) Won't empty the wallet. - check
That's all I needed. But in addition to that, the charger looks very slick and form fitting sitting on top of the non-vented side of the Xbone. The indicator lights are angled upwards and don't emit bright light. So, I very much doubt you'll be annoyed if you are considering this for a bedroom.
Protip: This charger works well with a "smart power strip" which ensures the charger is only drawing power while you're watching TV. Another plus for the bedroom set-up - because night time.
(1) The controllers do not properly fit into the charger; sometimes causing the controller not to charge properly. This is an ongoing problem that for which I've found no go fix.
(2) When the product originally arrived, the battery packs did not properly make contacted with the charging station, even when the controllers where held in the charge properly. As a result the controllers did not charge at all. I was able to fix this problem by adjusting the part of the charge that is supposed to make contact with the battery packs. Occasionally this is still a problem in conjunction with complaint (1).
Very disappointing Nyko product.
I am going to try using an Android charge cable with the battery packs that come with the unit to see if that works. If not I'll be throwing it all out.
Most recent customer reviews
I had this style for my xbox 360 and I loved them.Read more