Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Docooler 4 in 1 Photo Lens Kit Double Fish Eye Macro Wide Angle Lens for iPhone 5 5S
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 19, 2014
This is such a clever little device. It just fits perfectly on the end of my 5s with NO magnets or adhesive, an takes up very little space when I'm not using it.
I don't have to fiddle with placement to get it aligned properly.

Con: Only fits my naked phone.
Pro: My phone is naked so it fits great.
on March 31, 2014
So on Saturday I orderd these lenses for my iPhone and they just came today(Monday) and I am super impressed with the results! It takes great pictures and I love the fact that they are all together and not loose. When you want to switch the back lenses you just simply spin it which I thought was a great idea. One con was that the flash is blocked when this is on but that's not really a problem. Also the front camera only has the fish eye lens attached to it so you can't switch the back ones to the front. Other than that I think it's an awesome product and takes really good pictures and also the price was good, usually lenses like these can run up to like $100 for all four but I only paid $21 in total which in my opinion was a great deal!! Trust me, I am very picky in what I buy and I thought it was great! If your looking to buy this I highly recommend this if you want something unexpensive & simple but yet good quality. Thank you for my lenses!!! :)
on June 19, 2015
Not the best. It is a simple design which i appreciate, the lens quality and polarizing capacity is GREAT for the price.
-Cons: the arm doesn't create a good grip! so as you turn the CPL the lens MOVES and requires adjustment. I think the clip-ons are better. I'm keeping it because it is a good price.
-Pros: PRICE! Simple design, good quality filter.
on June 23, 2014
It fits well with my 5s but it makes a scratchy sound when I slide it in, which makes me a little worried that it might scratch my phones camera lens.
Tried taking it on and off a couple of times, so far no scratches.
It's a little pricey for the quality it's more like a $10 accessory. The front lens is fish eye--has some glare in certain lighting. So you'll need to find an angle where the glare doesn't hit your subject. And the back lenses looked like they're both fish eyes, when you use the macro lens you'll have to crop/edit the photo coz it has circular corners.
Good for amateurs.
Delivery was fast.
I will recommend.
on February 28, 2015
I love this gadget! After being disappointed with the versions that force you to stick a magnet of your phone, this slides-on solution is great to care for your device, and it keeps all your lenses together in one place. Love that it provides for both the front and back cameras .
on March 22, 2016
I bought other lense before, but this was absolutely the best. The front two lens basically turn so no need to unscrew or anything. It's perfect if youre super clumsy, it doesnt fit with a case on but its sturdy as hell. planning on taking this bad boy to EDC!
on September 5, 2014
This lil gadget is so cool. I didn't expect it to work as well as it has. The fisheye effect is pretty good as long as you don't zoom with your phone. You have to be in pretty close to your subject if you want to get a good image. It lost a star since i have to take it out of protective case. But i knew that when making the purchase. The other fishheye selfie lens is just as good. The wide/macro lens works like a bad fisheye so i don't use it. But saying that it has a macro and a wide lens is a joke, they are the same lens, the silver rim lens. It should be called a 2 of 3 instead of 4 in 1. Does not work well in low light. Flash is covered when on the phone. It's ideal in outdoor daylight. But for the purpose of the fisheye... well worth a few lattes for the entertainment it provides.
on September 19, 2014
Never could figure out the 4 in 1 option. When you take off the other lens to make it wide it just a blur to me .. Fish eye was ok .. all in all it not bad for the price... Any one figure out the wide thing 4th option let me know..
on March 17, 2015
One lens broke apart after light use. So then it was just two lenses, which were both fish eye lenses. It's cool to try out, but not something I use anymore. I suppose for the price it might be worth having around, but really it's like putting a black ring around your photos. The fisheye effect is minor.
on November 29, 2015
Now THIS is an awesome buy! The only thing that throws me off a bit is the fact that it has to be phone-case-free in order for me to use it... grrrrrr! But overall, I enjoy that it has a front camera lense as most others don't and the two lenses in the back are so easy to switch. You simply just flip it to the other side and it's ready to take a pic and not to mention the quality... it's just too good for the price. Really recommend. :D
review image review image review image