Doctor Who Dalek 16oz. Tumblers 5-pack
|Price:||$36.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drink with the Daleks! Sturdy acrylic tumblers in blue, orange, red, white, and yellow look like those nasty cyborgs! Direct from the BBC's sci-fi television series Doctor Who.
- Feature a screw-on domed lid and a reusable black straw. The 11th Doctor would buy them, and so should you! Drink with the Daleks... if you dare!
- Direct from the 11th Doctor series of the BBC's long-running sci-fi television show Doctor Who, these sturdy Paradigm Dalek Tumblers look just like those nasty cyborgs. Featuring a screw-on domed lid and a black reusable straw that emulates the Dalek's stalk, these handy drinking glasses include black-and-white accents, measure approximately 7 3/4-inches tall, and hold 16-ounces of your favorite time-traveling refreshment. The Doctor would buy them, and so should you!
- The Doctor is an alien, one of the powerful Time Lords from the planet Gallifrey. He's an intrepid traveler in time and space, armed only with his incredible intelligence and his fix-anything sonic screwdriver. As a Time Lord, his body also has the ability to regenerate if he's fatally wounded, becoming a new man each time.
- Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe. Do not microwave. Thoroughly hand wash before first use. BPA Free.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So I asked if I could send back the two broken ones and get reimbursed for those two only. The representative was super cool, and she told me she'd subtract the cost of the two broken cups from my account, and I could keep the broken cups.
So, 5 stars for customer service, 5 stares for Dalek Cup Cuteness, and two stars for actual cups for people who aren't smitten with anything Dalek.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super cute and fun to drink out of but the lids can be difficult to get on correctly.Published 2 months ago by Valerie Prather
My son had a Doctor Who party and the kids loved these. Unfortunately, one was delivered cracked/broken.Published 6 months ago by JKN
These are cute as heck, but I used one for a week and then it developed a long, thin crack that ran up the side of the outer shell. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cute in the box, but totally a waste if obey if you plan on using them. Four of the cups (minus the one I took to work and sat on a shelf) were broken within a week of getting... Read morePublished 10 months ago by christina m elston-gallagher
I didn't know they were the kind of cups they are. They are known for separating after time. But I like them anyways. Read morePublished 10 months ago by TJ300
Love the cups. The lid are a little touchy to get on & off but overall very pleased.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
I got these cups to give to my 4 best friends and they all loved themPublished 11 months ago by Zach
Love these things! My family and I are enjoying them very much!Published 14 months ago by T. Armstrong