Doctor Developed Compression Arthritis Gloves - Doctor Written Handbook Included: Relieve Arthritis Symptoms, Raynauds Disease & Carpal Tunnel [One Pair] (L)
|Price:||($15.95 / Count)|
- ✅DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: While other Arthritis Gloves are sized inaccurately, breakdown quickly and made by low-cost manufacturers, the Dr. Arthritis Gloves are developed by Medical Doctors with first-hand experience in managing pain, stiffness and swelling associated with arthritis and other hand conditions. Ultimately, this means BETTER RELIEF for your hands and fingers and better results
- ✅DOCTOR WRITTEN HANDBOOK INCLUDED: Want to know more about your condition, treatment options available, our best tips, and exercises that can optimise the strength and function of your hands as well as aid recovery? Read our handbook for your complete guide.
- ✅EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors who offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee and free sizing exchange, you can purchase confidently knowing you’ll get any support you need.
- ✅COMFORTABLE COMPRESSIVE COTTON MATERIAL: The high quality blend of cotton nylon and spandex optimises comfort, allowing all day wear. See SIZING CHART (image 2 on left) for optimum fit.
- ✅MULTI-USE: Whether it’s osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Raynaud’s phenomenon, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contracture, psoriatic arthritis and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries our gloves will provide symptom relief in style!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OUR GREY COMPRESSION GLOVES & HANDBOOK
We are a healthcare brand founded by two Medical Doctors. As doctors, we can appreciate the difficulty patients may have with their hands and the day-to-day challenges that most of us would take for granted. We understand the pathophysiology behind hand conditions and know what works for our patients.
Our solution is simple. We offer a range of carefully designed joint compression products. They work largely on the principle of compression, which reduces swelling and has a remarkable effect on symptom control. Our products provide the perfect combination of compression and support.
We hope that you find our products useful and start to notice positive changes in your life
ABOUT OUR GREY COMPRESSION GLOVES
Our Compression Gloves are extremely effective in the management of hand pain and swelling. We pride ourselves on producing a great product, incorporated with the latest technology and material, as well as providing the most up to date information on hand conditions.
Conditions beneficial with our gloves include:
- Arthritides - osteo, rheumatoid, psoriatic & reactive
- Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Soft Tissue and Sports Related Injuries
- Dupytren's Contracture
We strongly believe in patient education and thus ‘The Dr. Arthritis Handbook’ accompanies each of our products. This contains specific information on hand arthritis and its treatment, hand strengthening exercises you can perform at home, and, basic lifestyle measures you can take to improve your symptoms.
OUR GLOVES IN USE
Comfortable and easy to wear, our compression gloves are the perfect go-to pair for everyday use.
The perfect compression gloves for everyday use---regardless of your lifestyle and hobbies.
For additional support through strenuous physical activities, our compression gloves is known for providing comfort and protection.
Product detailsSize:Large (Pack of 2)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.4 x 4.3 x 0.7 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 28, 2017
- Manufacturer : Dr. Arthritis
- ASIN : B06XWXQBY8
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,587 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #11 in Arthritis Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Made of good quality fabric with finished seams on the ends of the fingers and wrist. The gloves should last longer and not fall apart after the first couple times you wear them. That's a big plus in my book.
What I love about these gloves is that I still have the freedom of movement without being restricted or the gloves feeling too tight. And I can still use my touchscreens without removing the gloves! I also wear these gloves while exercising, sewing, doing embroidery, cross stitching, etc. I love them and will definitely purchase more!
* Light compression for the complete hand, wrists, and fingers! - minus the tips! - I can still text and utilize touchscreens, as well as complete other tasks while wearing these gloves!
* Finger compression and support helps ease the discomfort, pain and swelling I experience from trigger finger as well as arthritis! I love it!
* Great support and comfort for wrists!
* Nice soft, non-irritating, breathable fabric, with just the right amount of compression, and they are not thick and bulky like others I've tried. The gloves keep my hands warm in the winter, but they don't make them feel hot and sweaty! (I'll update my review once warm weather hits this summer!)
* These gloves wash in the machine and tumble dry beautifully!
* Great price!
* True to size!
* Threads extend out from the finger openings a tiny bit. For me, this isn't an issue, I just tuck the bits of thread back in, but I suppose some could be overly bothered by it.
Bottomline: I highly recommend these gloves and will purchase again! (By the way, I was not paid for this or any other review!) ;-)
I went with a small in this brand, since my measurements ( across the palm / at my knuckles ) was 3 1/2 inches. Honestly, I could even use more compression! However, they help tremendously... I just got done pulling weeds for hours in my garden, and wish I had worn these under my garden gloves! I'm wearing them now, and the relief was almost instant. I'm considering buying another pair to wear for 'dirty jobs'.
Top reviews from other countries
these seem to really help my peripheral nerve neuropathy. if you suffer from ulnar, cubital, or carpal tunnel syndrome, these will definitely help you and give you the support you’ve been looking for.
my only feedback would be in the left hand glove, there is a tag inside the glove lowering the overall comfort. That being said it’s almost unnoticeable but if you have fibre myalgia you may notice it.
these are a great idea for any video game enthusiast, office worker, or anyone that just uses their hands all day long and wants to reduce repetitive stress injury.
fantastically and highly recommended
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.