Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on July 15, 2014
Nice button. Shipped in good quality and it is a sturdy button. But I pinned it to my school bag in high school and I always threw the bag around. So the button would fall off (needle bent and bag ripped, too). It's more my fault than anything. Would recommend as long as you are more gentle than I was.
on December 17, 2012
It's Doctor Who; what else can I say?

The button is bigger than a quarter, about the size of a half-dollar actually, and is still easily readable. I stuck mine on my bag with the others I bought and I'm really enjoying them.
on November 30, 2013
Only someone who is really into the series may get the reference, however if you like displaying your Whovian status, this is a great way to do it.
on November 2, 2013
These turned out fine. A little plain but its exactly how its advertised. My son will get a kick out them.
on December 30, 2012
It is what it is...a cute little button...very cute for any Doctor Who fan. I would definitely recommend it to others :)
on February 8, 2013
Its exactly what my daughter wanted for Christmas that didn't cost an arm and a leg as she put it
on September 5, 2014
Really love this
on August 12, 2014
Love this quote!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.