Kegelmaster 2000 Kegel Progressive Resistance Exerciser for women.
My name is Danette Clancey, president of Kegelmaster. I want to personally let you know that we're not just selling a product, we're here to support you the same way we've been doing for over 16 years.
My Story: After I had a hysterectomy, at the age of 24, I started noticing urine leakage when I laughed, coughed or sneezed. I didn’t know this was called incontinence. I thank God that I tried the Kegelmaster. The Kegelmaster has changed my life, and will also change yours. Not only did the urinary incontinence stop, but I started experiencing longer and more intense orgasms. I want every woman to know the importance of this product and it’s ability to help them to take control of their incontinence and intimate well being This product has been a life changing experience for every woman I have spoken with. Take the first step in changing your life.
We can help you with the following and more:
- Keep you from rushing to the bathroom
- End those embarrassing situations
- Help prevent the onset of pelvic organ prolapse
- Tighten the muscles encircling the vagina
- Stop wasting money on pads and diapers.
- You will be able to cough, laugh, sneeze, run and jump again!
- Improve your muscle strength to help with delivering your baby.
- Recover your muscle strength after you've given birth.
Kegels, you're doing them wrong!
- You must have resistance. How can you expect gains, squeezing against nothing?
- You must be able to track progress. How do you know if you're getting stronger?
- You must have feedback. How do you know you are working the proper muscles?
Progressive Resistance as specified by Doctor Kegel himself.
The Kegelmaster 2000 allows you to start at a beginners 1 lb and move up 15 levels to almost 7 lbs of resistance! The Advanced model gives you 15 more levels up to 9.5 lbs!
You know you are making progress when you can do 3 sets of 30 reps on a higher setting. You will feel how much stronger you are getting!
You will know that you are using the proper muscles because the Kegelmaster won't close unless you are!
These are the things that Dr. Kegel himself said are necessarythe Kegelmaster 2000 provides all three!
How do you use the Kegelmaster 2000
Simply remove the knob and place the spring(s) in the position you need for the level you have reached.
Close it back up and secure it with the knob.
Next, apply lubricant liberally and insert slowly to where it fits comfortably. No further than the flare. (approx 3")
Then you can turn the knob slowly and allow the unit to open until you feel a slight stretch.
Now you can squeeze and release, again slowly, to do your Kegel exercises!
Once you've completed your 3 sets of 30 reps (or as close as you can get) you will slowly close the unit with one hand and turn the knob with the other.
Now you can remove the unit and clean it.