Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on October 7, 2016
Cute but didnt recieve anything close to what is pictured. They should update the picture. I will add a picture as soon as i can. I might be returning it, its smaller than what i wanted, i wanted a bear that csn sit on my desk easily. This one cant because its tiny.
on May 12, 2012
I bought this teddy bear for a family member, and I loved it so much that I really wanted to have it my self too, I kept the first one for my self, it is soo funny :D Then I wanted to order another one, since this company ran out of teddy bears I ordered from another dealer, who sold it 29$ s !!!!!!! I ordered but they never sent me the teddy bear, so I ordered the other one again from this company :X:X it is so much cheaper, and they send it ON TIME.
on December 17, 2013
I wanted to purchase two different bears for my neice who is also a Dr. and seeing this one with the green scrubs fit the bill to a "T."
I gave this product a 5 star because this product was just like it was in the picture and the quality of this item was well worth the price.
The scubs that this bear has on is like the ones that she wears.
on June 20, 2015
As listed, and a great gift for a friend or relative who is ill. I did not really check the description for size and so it was a little smaller than I thought, but that does not detract from the item.
on July 20, 2013
I brought this teddy bear for my daughter's 17th birthday. She is entering her senior year of high school and hopes to become a nurse or physician assistant. He is adorable, although smaller then I expected.
on February 17, 2016
Way to small for what you pay... Doesn't even look like the picture.
on September 25, 2016
It's adorable
on August 24, 2015
My son had to have tonsils and adenoids removed. This bear was a hit with him AND the surgery staff!
on April 21, 2015
The bear is a lot smaller and somewhat chubbier than the picture makes him look, but it's still cute!
on November 6, 2014
My 7 yr old had to have her tonsils out and I gave this to her right out of surgery and she loved it. Still does. Highly recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.