CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Doctor Who Adipose Stress Toy
|Price:||$16.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For when you need to relax and unwind
- Give Adipose a big squeeze when the urge arises
- Feel your troubles float away
- Don't worry, Adipose cannot be hurt
- Cute accessory for desktops
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
He is very sticky though, but I have a solution for you.
Rinse in cold water, dry thoroughly (pay special attention to his little armpits) and then place him in a bag with a little cornstarch.
Shake vigorously and then tap off the extra when you remove him. Voila, no more sticky!!! This also tames the smell a little bit.
Far more user friendly my husband says.
Much nicer now to have him on my desk and randomly squeeze.
- I saw the trick with cornstarch, but tried baby power (cornstarch powder) instead, and it took care of the smell and sticky feeling all in one go. Just let him sit in a bag of it for a few minutes, then dusted him off (didn't rinse, didn't need to...). Smells baby butt fresh and isn't globbing up with my dog's hair. He felt exactly as I figured he would, like a squeezy toy, not just a foam stress ball. He isn't that at all.
- As far as the "exploding" thing goes, he's too darn cute, so I'm not going to just squeeze him super hard, but some moderate handle has proven no problem at all. I can, however, see the seams where he was filled on the bottoms of his little feet, so I'll make sure to take care with that.
- The only thing I was a bit bummed with was the painting on the face, his little tooth was lopsided, but nothing that's going to deter me from lovin' the little fella. I didn't expect perfection, since it isn't a figurine or something of that sort. If it had been a solid surface to paint, rather than something squishy, I'd have been a bit pickier about it.
Over all, he's just too stinkin' cute. 5/5
Overall, I do not recommend this product unless you have no sense of smell or you enjoy your eyes watering from the awful smell.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Initially, I liked the Adipose Stress Toy. I bought this as a Lightning Deal, and it was a great addition to the geeky knick-knacks in my office. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Cameron Pickford
I bought this for my friend for her birthday and it is just beyond adorable, entertaining, and stress relieving for a squeeze toy. I may very well end up getting one for myself!Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
I cannot express how much I love my little adipose. The adipose has always been one of my favorite Dr. Who aliens. I mean, who doesn’t love little blobs of adorable fat? Read morePublished 18 days ago by Samantha F
This is not made like a normal stress ball - its quite literally like a thick balloon filled with white Gak (you remember gak). Read morePublished 19 days ago by Gwen Rizzuto
I literally had this sitting for display on a shelf alongside one that was actually used as a stressball. I go to pick them up today, after only being out of the box for a month... Read morePublished 1 month ago by That Geeky Girlfriend
Not the sellers fault but this product was either badly thought out or maybe old. It ruptured in a matter of days and was thrown away.Published 2 months ago by Xsnail!!!