|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 8.6 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||DR146|
|Assembled Height||1.77 inches|
|Assembled Length||5.59 inches|
|Assembled Width||8.58 inches|
|Power Source||CR-2025 Batteries|
|Type of Bulb||LED Light|
Doctor Who Book Light & UV Pen
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
- Write in secret with the Doctor Who Book Light with UV Pen! Book light comes with a nifty UV pen.
- Clip this night light anywhere for easy reading and writing at night! The Doctor is never without a trusty tool handy, whether it's his anaglyphic 3-D glasses or his Sonic Screwdriver, so why should you face the dark empty handed?
- Night time reading and journal writing are possible with the Doctor Who Book Light with UV Pen. The night light can even be clipped directly to your book so you're not busy trying to find a decent place to put the light!
- In keeping to the feel of the popular BBC show Doctor Who , the glow from the light is a secretive blue hue that works with the included UV pen to reveal whatever you choose to doodle, and the adjustable neck on the night light allows for easy reading and writing with mobility. Whether you're writing in your Doctor Who TARDIS Journal (sold separately) or flipping through an issue of a Doctor Who comic book, you're going to love the Doctor Who Book Light with UV Pen!
- The Book Light includes 2x 'CR-2025' batteries. Ages 5 and up.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with this book light and magic pen set. Use the book light to brighten the pages of your favorite book deep into the night - or switch to UV light to unveil the mysteries encoded with the included UV Pen. Makes a great gift for the avid reader/Doctor Who fan in your life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And, for the record, my 13 year old received the disappearing Tardis coffee mug as a gift, which leaks when any liquid (hot or cold) is poured into it. Whoever is purchasing the Doctor Who memorabilia for BBC needs to do a better quality control check on all their merchandise.