- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Carol Pub Group; illustrated edition edition (November 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0491033516
- ISBN-13: 978-0491033510
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,271,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #127 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Art & Photography
- #276 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
- #4718 in Books > Humor & Entertainment > Television
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Doctor Who: A Celebration; Two Decades Through Time and Space Hardcover – November, 1983
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first third of this book covers the first five doctors. There are articles on each Doctor, as well as articles written by each of the Doctors. They give their unique perspectives on the show and the role they played in its success. Next, the book covers a variety of Doctor Who facts. The TARDIS, K9, the Master, Gallifrey, the companions, and articles from the producers and creators of the show are all here. The final portion of the book is entitled The Whoniverse. It is a twenty year travel log of the Doctor's adventures. This is the best part of the book. It lists each episode. The episode is described and small production facts are given. This is not all of the topics that are covered by this remarkable book. There is still much, much more that is worth reading. If you are a Doctor Who fan this book is a must have. It is a great book covering the first twenty years of the show.