Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on December 1, 2012
i bought this a little nervous because none of the reviews to that point had mentioned fabric quality so when i got it it was mega scratchy! so i filled my tub with lukewarm water and put an entire cap full(about 1/3 of a cup) of fabric softner in and stirred then i put the scarf in and made sure it was completely soaked. then after about 20 minutes i wrung it out then ran it under clean water a couple of times until the water ran clear out of the scarf. then i wrung it out again and wrapped it in a towel to soak up more water. next i spread it out across a couple of chairs to let it dry over night it was still slightly damp in the morning but it felt soooo much softer! after i finished letting it dry i couldnt believe the difference it made! it was soft and can now be worn without discomfort!!! so yeah it may not be the best quality but it looks to be very durably built and now it is as soft as ever, so there are things you can do to make a cool scarf an awesome scarf just over night. so, i would definetly recommend this to any 4th doctor fan who wants a decent rendition without a crazy price.
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2013
Everyone here is going to talk about how great of a Doctor Who item this is. I'm here to talk about how great of a scarf it is. I love me some doctor who and that's what I bought but what I received was a very soft very warm scarf that has kept in good condition for over a year. I'd recommend this scarf to people who don't even like Doctor Who.
on October 1, 2013
For many years I have longed to find the 4th Doctor's scarf. Long did I search, and many times came close, but never the perfect one. Either they were far, far too small, or not nearly the right colors, or just extravagantly expensive. Not so here - these guys know what they're doing. I finally have my 12-foot-long Doctor Who scarf.

This thing is perfect. I am now content!

...except...where to find K-9...
on May 13, 2013
My wife's a huge fan of the 4th Doctor so I bought this for her as a Mothers Day gift. She's thrilled with it. The only complaint we have is that there's one spot where a there's a bit of knot in the thread but it's very minor.

P.S. for anyone who's wondering this IS an officially licensed Doctor Who product. :-)
on March 8, 2015
What I got does NOT match the picture! I thought I was ordering the scarf pictured that is blue, red, green, yellow, white, red...etc. What I got was maroon and orange!!!! It had a tag attached stating it was an Elope Dr. Who scarf...but it is definitely NOT the one I wanted...which is the one pictured. If you're not selling the traditional 4th Doctor Scarf, at the very least you could include a picture of the actual scarf you are selling!!!
review image
on October 28, 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful 12 foot scarf. Yes, you heard correctly: 12 feet! It is amazingly long. I am 6 foot tall male and it lightly glides along the floor while only draped over my neck. I just unboxed the item and was instantly impressed. I bought it for every-day use during the winter and it appears to be well made.
on December 22, 2012
thought it would be thicker but it folds in on itself, though since it's long enough to wrap around me neck twice, it's not a problem.
also great for tucking into the front of your jacket so the tails don't swish about and get dirty. very comfy, and not very itchy at all.
on June 19, 2013
this scarf has already gotten my out of some pretty tough situations. I have toppled evil empires and built new good ones in their place with it, I have saved worlds and ended genocides while wearing it, and best of all, it keeps me warm.
on November 29, 2012
As other reviewers have pointed out, this is not an exact reproduction of the scarf worn by the Doctor on the TV series. Don't buy this if you're looking for screen accuracy. With that out of the way...

The scarf looks incredible - nice length, good colors - but it's not exactly the best quality. There are errant threads poking out wherever there's a color change, the tassels are just knotted to the scarf instead of sewn in place, and it just feels a little too stretchy. I wonder whether it will last more than one or two winters...

Again, it really looks amazing and it might still surprise me in terms of durability... I'll update this review if it does.
on November 19, 2012
I opted for the shorter scarf (6 foot, not the 12) because I wanted an everyday item. Something I could wear during the blistering cold here in the Midwest to keep my face and neck warm, but still be stylish and geeky.
This scarf definitely does that.
I do recommend a quick wash before use, as it's a bit scratchy right out of the package.