- Series: Doctor Who (BBC Paperback)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: London Bridge (Mm) (December 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0426205162
- ISBN-13: 978-0426205166
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 4.5 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,116,132 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Doctor Who the Handbook: The Second Doctor (Doctor Who (BBC Paperback)) Paperback – December, 1997
50% off featured books
Select books are up to 50% off for a limited time. Learn More
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The one aspect that is very much priceless is the episode story summaries. These are very good, as I could almost imagine that they were on TV again. Also, the fact that almost all of the Patrick Troughton era of Dr. Who episodes was virtually wiped out from the BBC archives, makes these story summaries ever more so good to read about.
Another great book in the Dr. Who handbook series. The author trio of David J. Howe, Mark Stammers, and Stephen James Walker continue with their reputation as the definitive research team on Doctor Who's history. This was the sixth volume in the series, published in 1997.