Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 26, 2013
my wife thought it was the nicest and most subtle way to acknowledge her nerd tendancies. She can wear it out with her friends and it's unlikely that most people would peg her for the big giant dork that she truly is.
on February 22, 2016
A stylish watch for Dr. Who fans like my grandson. However, mine came with a dead battery, so I had to spend another $15 before it worked. Jeweler said the battery that was in it was corroded. My delays made it too late to send back to Amazon, and the manufacturer (in London) never responded to my email inquiry, so I took a chance that a battery would fix it. It did.

This watch is big--almost as large as my grandson's wrist, but he likes it. The leather band looks to be pretty good quality, and printed on the face of the watch is a bunch of Dr. Who stuff. It also has a sweep second hand. Note about the battery...it is not user-installable. I paid $15 to my neighborhood dry cleaner/tailor/jeweler, which I guess is typical these days.
on May 28, 2017
Super cute watch, very large face (I love it, though). Subtly geeky. This is my 2nd order of this watch. Both arrived with a dead battery. I'd give this 5 stars if it weren't for the battery issue.
on July 18, 2014
I love this watch! It's great quality and a nice subtle way to acknowledge my inner nerd. The battery was dead when it arrived which was a bummer, but the watch is amazing so I didn't care. I asked for a partial refund to cover the batter and got it right away. Great product!!
on September 6, 2014
Sadly the watch arrived with a dead battery. It is always such a hassle to find a place that can change the batteries for a decent price. The watch looks nice, but so far, because of the dead battery, I don't know if it runs great. Quite disappointing, since it was a gift.
on December 27, 2015
My son is a huge Who fan. I was of the original series and plan on starting the new series shortly. Was very impressed with the quality of this watch, and the unique design. My son loved it and has not stopped showing it off. Thanks for a great product.
on December 25, 2015
Defective. I spent the extra money and had the battery replaced by a jeweler but it still doesn't work. This is the first time in years of ordering on Amazon that I've had an issue with a product. It was supposed to be a great Christmas gift.
on April 23, 2015
Love the blue color. The face is a bit big for my tiny wrists, but not too big. Arrived with a dead battery so I don't know if it works yet, seems to be a common problem.
on January 4, 2016
Bought this early for my daughter for Christmas and my battery is also dead. Seems to be a common theme that needs to be addressed. Too bad I bought it end of October and my return window has past.
on May 13, 2014
Bought this as a gift for Mother's Day and it was awesome. My only issue was that the battery was dead on arrival. Might have rethought expedited shipping if I knew we were going to have to spend extra money on replacing the battery right away.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.