Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on February 6, 2017
A bit lightweight and it's too wide to fit into my USB Type C adapter. My daughter loves it and is thrilled with it, but I think I'll be buying her a new flash drive before the year is done...I can't see how this will survive for long in her backpack.
on August 21, 2017
Very cute little gift for a Doctor Who fan. It's light-weight plastic and I could see the outside breaking by being crushed in a pocket, but if you're careful with it and use it on your desk, it definitely seems sturdy enough for long-term use. The drive fits nice and tight inside the TARDIS, and the little light on top is a nice bonus!
on August 6, 2015
Yes this is a very nice little addition to my Doctor Who collection, but I did buy it for actual use. I found that the top part of the Tardis came apart after about a week of regular use, while the thumb drive still worked, the light on top no longer activated and I had to superglue the top back on.
on June 25, 2017
This is awesome. Haven't had any issues using it on multiple computers and printers. Every once in awhile, the main part of the TARDIS will fall off (stuck in my pocket, etc.) so I am a little worried I'll eventually lose it, but it doesn't seem loose.
on July 18, 2017
Love Dr. Who - wanted this for school work, at first I had trouble getting it to work, I had to adjust it a bit to connect. Other wise, easy to use
on August 19, 2014
I've had this a while and I'm waiting for the tardis to disappear. it's fallen off a couple time. I don't know if it's gotten looser with time or what, but i've only had it about a year... less than that. kinda an expensive key chain or an expensive memory stick to fall apart or get lost easily.
on February 12, 2014
I ordered an 8GB drive. The box I received says 8GB. I insert the drive and I discover only 4GB available. I only gave this 2 stars, instead of 1, because 4GB is better than nothing and all in all it's still pretty cool looking... But I feel like Amazon pulled a bait and switch on me and I'm not happy about it. I would return it if I wasn't giving this to somebody as a gift in the next couple days and had the time to deal with Amazon customer service. BEWARE!
on March 11, 2016
Its bigger on the inside.. would be even better with say 32 GB
on October 11, 2015
Works great! Only problem is that this TARDIS actually IS smaller on the inside..... what WOULD the Doctor say??
on March 1, 2017
It seems to work and its a Tardis so I think its cool!