Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on September 26, 2012
Remember the Where's Waldo books that used to be so popular? Well, here's a version for fans of Doctor Who. Page after page filled with Judoon, Daleks, Adipose, Cybermen, Ood, Silurians, and much more. And, hidden within each picture, the 11th Doctor, the TARDIS, Amy, and Rory. Each picture also has a number of its own special pictures hidden within. (Check out the pages of checklists in the back.)

My kids and I have had great fun with this book. If you're a fan of the Doctor and have some kids to share it with, I'm sure you will too.
on August 28, 2014
Where's Waldo this is not. The book is relatively cheap in quality in terms of materials. There are relatively few scenes in which to find things. The characters in the pictures are too large, making everything easy to find. In addition, it feels like the characters/people in the scenes are copy and pasted dozens of time to fill up the pictures. It was amusing and sad to spot the exact same Silurian/Sontaran/whatever in the same stance (some of them reversed) all over the picture.

This was not as good as When's the Doctor? overall.

I refuse to give this product a good review just because it is Doctor Who themed. If you are going to buy this, keep your expectations in check. If my wife didn't like Doctor Who so much, I would consider returning this.
on May 3, 2013
I love anything Doctor Who, but this doesn't have enough pages. There are only 12 illustrations (each spread across two pages) on which you can look for the Doctor, Amy, Rory, and the TARDIS. I bought this for my husband for a birthday present, and we completed it in about six minutes. I'm sure it will appeal to any Doctor Who fan, particularly the younger ones who have seen the entire modern series, but it really should have twice as many challenges.
on August 2, 2012
I bought this for my father as a gift. A "gag gift" isn't the right term - it's not something he'd actually use a lot, but it's something he'd enjoy because it's Doctor Who. I intended for him to look at it, get a kick out of it (which he did) and let his grandchildren use it more than he ever will. I am very glad I purchased it. It's such good quality, and it's very fun. Anyone who is a Doctor Who fan will enjoy it.
on May 23, 2014
This is an absolute blast of a book. The kids enjoy it all the time, pretty much daily and so does this big kid himself. I have a great time with my children not only finding The Doctor, Rory and Amy but all kinds of other various friends and foes in various comical scenarios.
Just when you think you can find everything, the kids come up with challenging each other to find some obscure background character.
Of course this book will be a different experience for different children, depending how often they may like to revisit the pages as opposed to just finding the primary series characters and then discarding the book. We get continual enjoyment out of the book, and as I stated the kids come up with all kinds of games based around the "find a character concept."
With a healthy and active imagination this book can almost never get old. Give it a try, and enjoy!
on April 22, 2013
Not a bad book.. the drawings are decent, if somewhat lacking in the "look what's going on there" category (aka Mad Magazine). The Doctor and Amy are incredibly easy to find (especially when it's a page of nothing but Jadoon).. a little too easy. To top it off, there just aren't many pages to this book (a total of 12 "Where's the Doctor?" puzzles).

It's just not enough book for the money for me..
on March 24, 2013
Very cute book, and if you haven't been able to tell from the descriptions of it, it's a Where's Waldo type book. The interactions between the creatures/characters/aliens/monsters are well thought out.
I spent about half an hour or so on a page a day, found all of the characters that need to be found including the bonus ones, and now have it out on display for people to grab and look at when they come over to my house.
Once you've gone through it, it's not really something you can go through again. No re-read value. Fun to watch others locate the Doctor, Amy, and Rory, though.
Worth a buy if you're into illustration, or any of the characters on the book, or if you have children that would enjoy this sort of book. Otherwise, I'd put it into the comic book category of Doctor Who. Worth it if you've got the time and/or money, and the love of the fandom to go along with it.
on May 11, 2015
I originally meant to give it to my friend as her birthday present since we both love Doctor Who, but once I got a glimpse of it, I couldn't bear to part with it so I ended up ordering another one to keep for myself. My favorite is the page with the Adipose.(;

The book came faster than the expected delivery date though my review is a tad bit delayed. And I love how they sent a cute little bookmark with your order, I absolutely adore it. It's a nice touch since its like a package within a package.
on August 4, 2013
I bought this for my brother (shhh, his birthday is still a couple weeks away). My husband and I couldn't resist trying it out first. This one is harder than "When's the Doctor." Rory especially is hard to find as he's always smaller than the others. I enjoyed the extras at the end that encouraged the reader to go back and try to locate other characters or items. Also nice, these books are hard cover which will make them a little more durable for kids.
on May 31, 2013
Like "Where's Waldo" but such wonderful scenes for true Whovians. We find ourselves looking beyond the required "Where's the Doctor (and Amy, Rory and the TARDIS)". Lots of "look, there's a cyberman eating ice cream" and giggles to follow. Some of the scenes are really not challenging and I wish there were more scenes, except for those two points I'd give it 5 stars.