Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 558 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 612 reviews
on April 14, 2014
Super cute arrived earlier than I expected I'm glad I bought it ... Great buy ... Absolutely love it

Pros: adorable, sturdy, adjustable size, perfect for any doctor who fans, fast shipping
Cons: little bigger than I expected
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2015
I absolutely love this necklace! The size and weight is perfect!
review image
on September 18, 2014
I LOVE this necklace! Originally I bought it because I remembered the quote and it made me smile, but the spiral design is really appealing, and is even somewhat larger than I expected, so I seriously wear it all the time and even shop for v-neck shirts now specifically so I can show the necklace off! It's attractive, whimsical and lets me show off my love of Dr. Who in a way that makes me feel as unique and individual as Doctor.
on February 4, 2015
Very nice necklace for the price, or for a higher price, for that matter. Both the pendant and the chain are a substantial weight and do not look or feel cheap at all. The clasp is good quality lobster-claw type. The listed measurements are a bit off -- my pendant is only 2" in diameter (they list "width" as 3.25"?) and the chain is 22" long total -- with the ring for the clasp at 19", and then there is an additional piece of chain that adds 3". The add-on chain has links big enough for the clasp to hook through, thus making the total necklace length adjustable to what suits you, between 19" and 22". (So with the clasp hooked and the necklace stretched out on a table, from clasp to bottom of pendant is 13", and you can adjust it a bit longer if you hook it into the add-on links.) I got two necklaces (one for a friend, one for me) and one of them had the text in Tardis-blue ink and the other was black ink, but they both look equally nice. As reference, the pendant is about the size of an Oreo cookie (not in thickness, though, obviously.)
on December 18, 2014
Way bigger than I thought it would be. Should have a picture to show the size. I don't wear big jewelry and thought this was going to be more like a small pendant. But it's cute and different and timey wimey so I love it anyway
on April 6, 2017
My Wibbly Wabbly Timey Wimey necklace arrived on Friday, 24 March 2017 in a tiny package sent straight from China. The package was 4.25 inches x 4.25 inches; and, maybe .50 inches at its thickest point. The necklace arrived in excellent condition a month and three days later than had been forecast. I have worn it on several occasions on a wire choker or neck collar enjoying the odd expressions from the un-enlightened and comments from those in the know. Thank you.
on October 19, 2014
I am huge fun of Doctor Who series, so is my friend. My friend loves this kind of jewelry so I decided to get her this pendant as a gift. This is very cute thing, but I gave it 4 stars due to huge size...If was just a bit smaller it would be super perfect.
on February 21, 2017
Absolutely love it! This was a gift for my 18 year old diehard Who fan, we were both very happy with the pendant itself but the chain was perfect length as well. That's always been my pet peeve about buying jewellery without seeing it first hand, it tends to either be a really short chain or just tiny and cheesy. The only warning that I'd give is that it takes a long time to ship, it comes straight from China...but they are upfront about time. Great buy, just order early!
on May 17, 2017
Bought this for my friend as a gift. She loves Doctor Who and is very excited to wear it. She likes the size and length too!
on January 25, 2017
This was a Christmas present for my daughter. It arrived three weeks late, in January, after we complained and demanded a refund. The pendant is huge and it looks awkward. My daughter likes it, but said she'll never wear it because it looks weird. She said she'll hang it on her rear view mirror in her car.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.