|Price:||$19.90 ($0.33 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate Capsules, 60 Count
- Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate featuring BioCell Collagen supports healthy joint structure and youthful skin
- BioCell Collagen is a proven dietary ingredient that contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II (60%), chondroitin sulfate (20%), and hyaluronic acid (10%) in a highly absorbable matrix
- Clinically proven to help to maintain joint shock absorption and cushioning
- Helps maintain youthful skin by enhancing the structure and volume of the skin by promoting connective tissues
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Best Hyaluronic Acid w/Chondroitin Sulfate - 60 Tablets
- UPC 753950002654
Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate
Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate supports healthy joint structure and youthful skin. The active ingredient, BioCell Collagen, helps maintain joint shock absorption and cushioning. It helps maintain youthful skin by enhancing the structure and volume of the skin by promoting connective tissues. BioCell Collagen contains a patented, proven composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II (60%), chondroitin sulfate (20%), and hyaluronic acid (10%) in a highly absorbable matrix.*
Source: BioCell Collagen
Why take Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate?
As a part of normal physiology, the tensile properties of articular cartilage begin to decline after about age 30. Researchers agree the major visible signs of aging in the skin, joints and eyes are a result of progressive collagen and hyaluronic acid degradation in our tissues. To help combat this natural degradation Doctor's Best uses BioCell Collagen, a science based, clinically tested dietary ingredient that promotes active joints, youthful looking skin, and healthy connective tissue.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What is Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate?
BioCell Collagen is a science based, clinically tested dietary ingredient that promotes active joints, youthful looking skin, and healthy connective tissues.*
- Hyaluronic Acid is a type of building block called a glycosaminoglycan, and it plays an important role in supporting the structural strength of connective tissue and cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a chemical in cartilage around joints in the body. Doctor’s Best uses chondroitin sulfate with a purity of 90 percent or greater.
- Type II collagen is the collagen that makes up moveable joints. Studies have shown that hydrolyzed collagen provides a substantial advantage in bioavailability over non-hydrolyzed collagen, thereby having the potential to enhance healthy joint structure more efficiently.*
About Doctor's Best
- Doctor’s Best supports healthy living by creating science-led supplement solutions of uncompromising quality and value. It’s our mission to provide accessible education and truthful advocacy that empowers consumers to make smart supplement choices. Our extensive product line features many vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO supplements to fit your lifestyle and help you achieve peak nutritional wellness.*
How does it work?
Components of BioCell Collagen (hyaluroinic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and collagen type II) can enhance the normal production of proteoglycans in the joint matrix, thereby enhancing healthy joint structure and helping to maintain joint shock absorption and cushioning.*
Hyaluronic Acid is a type of building block called a glycosaminoglycan, and it plays an important role in supporting the structural strength of connective tissue and cartilage. Healthy connective tissue and cartilage maintenance is fundamental in normal skin and joint function. Hyaluronic Acid is highly concentrated in synovial fluid, where it serves to enhance joint lubrication and the elastic structural and functional characteristics of the joint.*
Chondroitin sulfate and the other glycosaminoglycans strongly attract water due to the negative charges of their sulfate groups. These negative charges also repel each other, creating spaces between glycosaminoglycan side chains where water can enter. This combination of solid and liquid gives cartilage a compressible quality that allows it to function as a shock absorber for joints.*
Judy, W., W. Stogsdill, and J. Judy, BioCell Technology. p. 1-22. Unpublished. Poole, A.R., et al., Ann Rheum Dis, 2002. 61 Suppl 2: p. ii78-81. Mansour, J., 2004, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins: Baltimore. p. 14. Pezzullo, J., et al., 2003, Georgetown University. p. 1-13. Unpublished. Schauss, A.G., et al., Food Chem Toxicol, 2007. 45(2): p. 315-21. Trentham, D.E., et al., Science, 1993. 261(5129): p. 1727-30. Barnett, M.L., et al., Arthritis Rheum, 1998. 41(2): p. 290-7. Moskowitz, R.W., Semin Arthritis Rheum, 2000. 30(2): p. 87-99. Uebelhart, D., Osteoarthritis Cartilage, 2008. 16 Suppl 3: p. S19-21. Monfort, J., et al., Ann Rheum Dis, 2008. 67(6): p. 735-40. du Souich, P., et al., J Cell Mol Med, 2009. 13(8A): p. 1451-63. Turan, Y., et al., Clin Rheumatol, 2007.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
This product has been great in helping my lower back pain, which is caused by osteo arthritis. I take 2 tablets each day. I also take 2 grams of ginger daily in capsule form, which is anti inflammatory. The combination of ginger and hyaluronic acid completely eliminates my back pain. I've been taking this for over 2 years, and it's still working. This product is actually Biocell Collagen II, which contains the hyaluronic acid. The Biocell Collagen is supposed to contain an easier-to-assimilate version of hyaluronic acid. About 3 years ago, I was diagnosed with arthritis in my lower back and sent to physical therapy. The physical therapy increased my back pain, and for 6 months the living room couch was the only place I could sleep without waking up in the middle of the night in great pain. I tried hyaluronic acid and it helped about 50 percent. I added ginger and problem solved. Thanks goodness for hyaluronic acid and ginger.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is simply wonderful! I love it and I would recommended it to women. It really works and all you need is one tablet a day.Published 20 months ago by LJVSmalls