- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Kingswood Books (April 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 068711019X
- ISBN-13: 978-0687110193
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #704,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Doctrine and Theology in The United Methodist Church Paperback – April 1, 2001
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Thomas A. Langford is Provost Emeritus and William Kellon Quick Professor of theology and Methodist Studies at the Divinity School, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina. He has written and edited numerous books and is widely respected as an authority on Wesleyan theology.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?