Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 294 reviews
on September 3, 2017
Amust read!
on September 17, 2017
As stated
on May 14, 2017
Jesse strikes back ! Wonderful.
on July 8, 2016
I appreciate the backup info that supplied.
on May 22, 2016
One of many things I love about this author and especially this book, is there are many things that we never learned in school that are proven facts in these documents. Definite recommended for any history or political interests out there. And we all know there are many out there. #StayVigilant my friends.
on April 28, 2016
GREAT BOOK, GREAT INFORMATION!
on December 19, 2016
I've referred to it several times
So much honest temerity from Ventura.
He does us all a service by pointing out what the media outlets won't say.
I always respect his work and he backs up what he says with proof.
on October 13, 2013
I was aware of a lot of these documents already, but for the person who does not read, or follow up on what our government is up to, there will be a lot of "eye-opening" for you. Not a very exciting read for me, as most of the information in this book was put together from pieces of work that other authors had dug up over the years. I give Jesse credit for putting it all together in one book though. I love this guys straight forward approach to pointing out the fact that our government is full of slugs and cockroaches!
on March 5, 2015
Mostly proof substantiating old news that was controversial when it was news. it's fundamentally true stuff that is very disturbing but leaves you with a feeling of ineffectiveness and the question of why did I vote for the decision makers responsible for these actions?
on August 26, 2016