Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MLB Dodgers Home Plate Design Mouse Pad
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on February 1, 2013
I bought this for my dad for Christmas and has it shipped straight to his house. He loves the Dodgers and loves this mouse pad. I can't tell you how well it works since I'm not the actual user of the product.
on October 29, 2012
This mouse pad is great. It is nice and large so you have lots of room for your mouse. If you work in an office and are a True Blue fan this is a must. I think I will actually purchase a couple of these as stocking stuffers for the family.
on April 10, 2012
The size is great. Its bigger than most pads. The colors and image are bright and clear. Great for my desk at work!
on February 23, 2013
I purchased to share my true blue with my coworkers. It is a little large but I kind of like that.