- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 6 edition (February 25, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0078038375
- ISBN-13: 978-0078038372
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,869 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Does the Center Hold? An Introduction to Western Philosophy 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now