- Paperback: 156 pages
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press; 1st edition (November 17, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0970286406
- ISBN-13: 978-0970286406
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,588,061 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #659 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Communication Policy
- #1325 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #2442 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Affairs & Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Does Your Government Measure Up?: Basic Tools for Local Officials and Citizens Paperback – November 17, 2000
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
William D. Coplin is professor of public affairs and director of the Public Affairs Program of the Maxwell School, Syracuse University. Carol Dwyer is Director of the Community Benchmarks Program of the Maxwell School.
Browse award-winning titles. See more