Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > SimCity: Limited Edition forum

Does anyone have EMAIL ADDRESSES for the EA VP's?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 29, 2013, 11:06:02 AM PST
OceanGuy says:
It would be great if someone had email addresses for the people at EA re: our posts, conversations, threads, especially about the on-line requirement. That is turning a lot of people off! EA should rethink this before they release this game because they need to know we're not buying it with that requirement. Please post any info you find and it would be great if we all wrote in and gave them our thoughts AND directed them to these discussions. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 29, 2013, 4:51:13 PM PST
Grieger says:
There are forums for the game, you know: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/232.page

If you're dead set:

You could contact the board (they're the ones the execs actually work for, technically): http://investor.ea.com/contactBoard.cfm

Here's the CEO's e-mail address: http://ceoemail.com/se.php?id=10451

And you can probably figure out the other exec's e-mails (though if they have common names it might be harder): http://www.ea.com/executives?websso=1

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2013, 5:26:22 PM PST
OceanGuy says:
Grieger, THANK YOU! I will reach out to them, hope others see this post and respond as well. Thanks for taking the time to post. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2013, 5:45:18 PM PST
Kirk Travel says:
@OceanGuy:
Wait... Your not that guy "Ocean" from Maxis are you? If you were, lmao! It's cool. :]

Posted on Jan 29, 2013, 6:12:00 PM PST
Grieger says:
@Kirk lol, somehow I doubt it. Besides, Ocean Quigley doesn't seem to care about the players. He seems to think he knows how we want to play the game despite all the calls to the contrary. How much you want to bet internally at EA Maxis they're just lumping all of us complainers in that group of the loud but minority of players.

Let's see how launch day goes. If it's like every other online game that's ever come out, it'll be a mess (but they'll chalk it up to how successful the launch is, not because forcing everyone to use a mediocre online platform just to play a local game is just a bad idea).

Posted on Jan 30, 2013, 2:21:12 PM PST
OceanGuy says:
Hey everyone! Please see this link and several comments about the EA servers. While I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, it's not in OUR best interest to support EA games until they release SimCity 5 WITHOUT the on-line requirement! It appears their servers are often down and that customer service sucks. Again, they'll have our money. What do they care.

I found two email addresses - if anyone finds more personalized email address, please post but at least for now let's spread the word and bombard EA Games with this info and let them know we will NOT buy SC5 until they remove the on-line requirement! I would cut and paste this info, plus these Amazon postings links so they'll know we are aware of their lack of customer support and server issues and spreading the word. Post this info everywhere you can. Thanks!

ir@ea.com (Investor Relations) support@ea.com (Customer Support)

http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/ea-games-a16669.html

peter.parry1989

Servers Never work
Every time i go to play on Medal of Honor or Battlefield 1943 online, the servers seem to be "not currently available" most of the time, now i have never had this problem before when i was playing non EA Games online. Please get this issue sorted!!!...

daniel richman

pathetic customer support
I bought battlefield bad company 2 from EA games. After 2 weeks of not being able to play online due to an error which was their fault I decided to contact them. I spoke to around 8 different customer support employee's for around 14 hours in total, they told me the problem was Microsofts...

DirtBanger

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Since purchasing this game I am unable to play online for more that around 4 to 10 minutes without getting dropped off and then having the following error "Connection to game server has been lost" All attempts to get support from EA support have failed with just getting scripted...

Ciska

Bad customer service
I have logged a problem on EA Gaming website, being unable to download a game that I have purchase with the download program through a proxy. It is now a 36 hours later and I still have not had any response!...

EA EXECS & Headquarters Info:

* John Riccitiello
* Peter Moore
* Blake Jorgensen
* Rajat Taneja
* Frank Gibeau
* Patrick Söderlund
* EA Corporate Office Headquarters
Electronic Arts Inc.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-650-628-1500
Fax Number: n/a
Customer Service Number: 1-866-543-5435

Posted on Feb 17, 2013, 2:47:31 PM PST
OceanGuy says:
Hey everyone! Keep emailing EA with the links to these discussions and any on-line articles you find re: the consumers boycotting because of the on-line requirement!

Also, I hear the cities are small so hopefully they will correct that as well. Why can't we have something like SC4 but instead of the different size maps on SC4, it just be one HUGE map where we can build ONE HUGE CITY? I hate map divisions and small cities.

Posted on Mar 7, 2013, 12:21:36 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 9, 2013, 2:10:24 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 29, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
SimCity: Limited Edition
SimCity: Limited Edition by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
1.5 out of 5 stars (4,133)