Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Does this battery work with the battery charger that came with the Dell Inspiron 1545??
asked by Beth A. Smith on July 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Hi Beth - It seems to work fine for me. I haven't noticed any difference in the recharging capability between this battery and the one that came with the computer.
Mark Gronendyke answered on July 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it does without any problems.
JoeTinSC answered on July 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes it works with the dell 1545 and dell charger.
matt answered on July 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems to I purchased this for my daughters computer and have not heard any complaints.
Ralph answered on July 16, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I got this for my dell inspiron 1525. It never charged more than 23%. I'm using for last 1 month. Now it charges only 15%.
Jmr answered on July 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I got this for my Dell Inspiron 1525 and it only charged once to 100%, after that it would charge a bit but would not charge all the way. As of now the battery is sitting at 0% and won't charge. I've had the battery for about a week now.
Jay answered on July 16, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The battery I received could not be detected by my Dell Inspiron 1545. Perhaps I just got a defective battery, but it has colored my opinion of this product.
Amy P. answered on January 20, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The battery charger plugs into computer not the battery...???? maybe something is wrong with the charger...take the charger to a computer place and have them check if its putting out ,the charger might not be charging. If you have a voltmeter you can check the charger yourself or maybe the battery they sent you might be bad.
Bull Whip answered on February 3, 2014

A
my will charge and show 100% but will not power up my dell after 4 months
Tony answered on April 25, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product