Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM

Does it come with Nuketown 2025 this late??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 27, 2012 3:55:33 PM PST
I just bought Black Ops II today (December 27) and I want to know if it's going to come with Nuketown. I'm actually quite frantic to know, because that map was one of the main reasons that I bought the game. Please somebody help me out.

Posted on Jan 1, 2013 1:51:52 PM PST
It should, I got the code with black ops 2, and I got it like a week back.

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 3:13:12 PM PST
Greetings,
Only preorder copies came with the Nuketown 2025 DLC. We hope this has answered your question. ^JG

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 8:13:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2013 8:14:30 AM PST
Even if you get one with a code, odds are one of those dirtbag cheat websites already gave the code away (they cracked the coding scheme). Mine had already been used when I tried to redeem. Activision wanted me to fax them a receipt, a photo of the box, and a DNA sample just to give me a new one, despite my telling them that people were giving the things away for free online.

Posted on May 31, 2013 10:49:11 AM PDT
J. Neal says:
You Can download it for free on Xbox Live.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 27, 2012
Latest post:  May 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about