Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Does the seat wobble? I saw reviews on the 230 model that complained of seat wobble and was wondering if this model had the same problem.
asked by sudnshok on January 5, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I just recently built mine and the seat is rock-solid. You have to keep the adjustment screw tight, but I've not detected any movement of the seat while riding. I'm not a big fan of the adjustment screw concept. Although it seems to work well, it's inconvenient (at best) when there are multiple users (and there are three of us using it).
user answered on January 16, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is an almost continuous creaking sound emanating from behind the seat where the sliding seat meets the seat track. It appears that the two do not fit snugly, even when the knob is tightened, leading to this very annoying sound. I've tried inserting a rubber wedge into the place where the track and seat meet, but it still doesn't solve the problem.
mark4009 answered on August 4, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The seat did not wobble. At the beginning it rattled slightly but this disappeared.
Morris Antzelevitch answered on January 17, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have exactly the same problem. It is very loud and annoying to others in the room. I thought maybe slipping a piece of plastic cut from an old milk bottle between the seat and the rail might help but haven''t tried it yet.
D. McAllister answered on May 26, 2011

A
you have the seat track pin upside down switch it and fits like a glove best money i ever spent great bike
J. Hart answered on June 3, 2011

A
you have the seat track pin upside down switch it and fits like a glove best money i ever spent great bike
J. Hart answered on June 3, 2011

A
G. Burns answered on June 28, 2011

A
Sometimes it does, but usually if you tighten everything up, it's fine. I think it has to do with how well you put the bike together, and the surface you have the bike on!

Regardless, you should definitely buy this bike (or the 230) - I can't imagine a better bike for the money.
San Francisco Computer Guy answered on January 15, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product