Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 11, 2011, 8:43:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 11, 2011, 9:22:52 PM PDT
If you feel my book, "LEED GA Exam Guide" (3rd Edition, ISBN: 9780984374137), has too much information, there is a very simple solution:

When you read the technical section of my book, start each credit category by reading the summary table and mnemonics at the end of each credit category. This way, you have a very clear "road map" (the summary table) and will not get caught up in the technical details and get lost. You can focus on the "Credit Path" portions of each prerequisite and credit and read them 2 or 3 times, and just look through the remaining portions of the technical section such as Purpose, Submittals, Synergies, Possible Strategies and Technologies, Extra credit, LEED Submittal Phase, Related Code or Standard, Responsible Party, etc. You should be able to pass the LEED GA Exam easily and on the first try.

The "Credit Path" portions of each prerequisite and credit of my book are based on the shaded and most important portions of the USGBC reference guide. They should cover a great majority of the LEED GA Exam content.

Once you pass the exam, my book, "LEED GA Exam Guide," will become even MORE valuable because you can use it as a LEED reference book to look up detailed technical LEED information for actual LEED projects. My book is a valuable substitute and has MORE information than the very expensive USGBC reference guide, and only costs about 25% of the price of the reference guide.

Other books on LEED GA Exam will become almost useless instantly once you pass the exam because they are NOT designed as a reference book, while my book is a LEED GA Exam Guide AND a LEED reference book. That is the difference between my book and other books on LEED GA Exam.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Apr 11, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer