Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 251-260 of 8,690 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,194 reviews
on October 31, 2016
Loved it can't wait to read The Third Wheel. I read this one in two days. A great way to get my points for school.
on August 26, 2013
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid is about a kid in Middle school, named Greg Heffley, trying to fit in with the the cool kids. All he wants to do all Summer is stay inside playing video games, drinking soda and eating junk food with the curtains closed. On the other hand, his mother wants this Summer to be a joy filled summer.She wants it to be a family filled Summer! Greg has two brothers, Rodrick and Manny. Every morning his dad wakes him very early. In this book Greg also goes to the beach with his frenimie, Rowley Jefferson. They hung out all that summer, Rowley belongs to a country club.
on August 4, 2015
My son loves reading about how the movie "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid" was made. This has great illustrations in it as well!
on June 26, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my nephew or niece. My sister told me what to get them, so I'm guessing this was great...and I retained my status as most favorite super Auntie!
on May 13, 2017
My nephew loved this.
on November 25, 2015
My 8 year old granddaughter loves these books. Short but fun read
on January 15, 2017
Great collection.
on January 14, 2013
It was hilarious most of the times. Greg Heffley's voice as a youngster entering middle school is quite convincing and genuine. Also, his insecurities and conflicts, dealt with in a humurous tone, are credible and enjoyable. In this first tome, Greg starts 6th grade, has conflicts with his parents, has adventures with his new friend Rowley, runs for school treasurer, has a Halloween adventure, joins a Christmas play, makes a comic strip, becomes a school patroller, and strives often to become a popular student. Greg belongs to the canon of comic strip figures or cartoon characters like Charlie Brown or Bart Simpson. Written in a language which mirrors the way kids speak, but with humor added to it, Mr. Kinney has done a stupendous work at appealing to young audiences.

I bought it precisely because I saw some of my 7th graders reading it, and while I read it I was looking for school material. One may flesh out literary, vocabulary, grammatical, and reading comprehension skills from this text. The language is accessible, there are lots of idioms, funny pictures, and experiences that kids may relate to in one way or another. In sum, they may encourage kids to read.
on July 13, 2017
My child loves the series!
on May 21, 2017
My baby (6) loves reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid.