Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Dog Food
Format: Board book|Change

Made of Brocoli, Bananas and Pears Oh My. So much fun. The characters are made of fruits and veggies. Oh yeah and beans too
on December 7, 2016
This book is so cute. This was for a friends son, because he loved ours so much.
on October 21, 2016
Such a cute book and imaginative use of produce!
on February 28, 2010
First borrowed this book from my local library for my daughter. It turns out that both the child and the adult love this book, so I decide to purchase it. This book is currently out of print. I hope that this will change soon and this book will be back in print. I love all of Saxton Freemann's book, but "Dog Food" is my favorite. It is whimsical, clever and full of humor. It appeals to all ages!
on March 30, 2014
my daughter loves this book and the illustration makes her laugh! she loves pointing out the types of fruits and veggies used to illustrate!
on November 20, 2012
My students were studying fruits and veggies and this book, along with others by the same author were a great hit. Cute concept and a fun way to identify fruits and vegetables.
on January 10, 2014
My daughter and I love his books. Very cute pictures and fun to look at together. Want all his books.
on July 19, 2005
Silly pictures that provide cues for text ("hot dog", with a picture of a chili pepper dog and a fire). Great for the a 3-5 year old who can memorize and connect pictoral clues, and will boost their confidence/interest in reading. Or for the dog lover or garde manger chef who just needs a laugh :)
on January 14, 2015
good
on October 9, 2007
This book is wonderful! I bought several copies for my dog-loving friends because the price was very reasonable- they all thought it was delightful. The illustrations are fantastic, and the broccoli/cauliflower poodles are especially cute!