Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Dog Man Unleashed: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #2) Hardcover – December 27, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
The Adventures of Dog Man: Unleashed
Dog Man, the great hero from the creator of Captain Underpants, is still learning a few tricks of the trade.
If only the Chief would throw him a bone every once and a while.
Dog Man needs to dry up the drool, dust away the dander, and roll out of the refuse if he's going to impress the Chief, and he needs to do it fast! Petey the cat is out of the bag, and his criminal curiosity is taking the city by storm. Can the canine crime biter unleash justice on this ruffian in time to save the city, or will Petey get away with the purrfect crime?
- An exciting fully-illustrated series from the creator of Captain Underpants
- Captain Underpants has been a major Dreamworks film in summer 2017
- Full of the same humor and fun of Dav's previous graphic novels, but this time using standard spelling
- Brings a furry edge to the superhero genre, featuring a hero who is half dog and half man
About the Author
Dav Pilkey is the author of the Captain Underpants series, which has been published in more than 25 languages worldwide and sold more than two million copies in the UK alone.
From School Library Journal
* "Riotously funny and original." -- School Library Journal, starred review
* "An utter, unfettered delight." -- Booklist, starred review
* "Readers (of any age) will be giggling from start to finish." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "Action-oriented cartoons... Laffs aplenty." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This is also the first set of books that my nine year old (extremely reluctant reader due to learning difficulties) son has willing picked up independently and read to himself.
Note , this is more of a comic book format.
Would definitely recommend - plus boys love anything that has anything to do with farting, poop and underpants