- Save 10% on Boshel pet grooming scissors set when you purchase 1 or more Medium-Large Dog nail clippers offered by amabus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Dog nail clipper when you purchase 1 or more Dog toothbrush set offered by amabus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on dog nail clipper offered by amabus when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Styptic Powder for Pets offered by amabus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $2.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Dog Nail Clippers and Trimmer By Boshel - With Saf..." and save 74% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Dog Nail Clippers and Trimmer By Boshel - With Safety Guard to Avoid Over-cutting Nails & Free Nail File - Razor Sharp Blades - Sturdy Non Slip Handles - For Safe, Professional At Home Grooming
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ★ RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS: The Boshel pet nail clipper is an ergonomically designed Powerful and easy-to-use pet grooming tool, the nail trimmer is recommended by animal trainers, veterinarians, professional pet groomers and thousands of satisfied customers as the best pet nail clippers on amazon to use for medium and large dogs and cats.
- ★ CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME: The pet nail clippers are made out of high quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades, it is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut, it will stay sharp for years to come for stress-free, smooth, quick and sharp cuts.
- ★ USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: The professional dog nail clipper is designed to keep you comfortable while grooming your pet at home, it features comfortable, easy grip, non-slip, ergonomic handles which stay safely in place in your hands to ensure ease of use and prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
- ★ SAFETY STOP SERVES AS A QUICK SENSOR: The dog grooming clippers is safely Outfitted with a safety stop blade that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting in to the quick.
- ★ BONUS: Free mini nail file included to file the sharp nails after cutting your dogs and cats nails ,it is placed comfortably in the left handle of the clipper.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Finally a Safe, Simple Way to Trim Your Dogs Nails at Home
Tired of regularly scheduling appointments and visiting the groomer for a trim?
The Boshel® pet Nail Clippers for dogs and cats, is your solution!
The Boshel pet nail clippers will allow you to trim your pup's nails professionally at home!
★ QUALITY- The Clippers are produced to the quality standards demanded by professional dog groomers.
★ EASE OF USE- Uniquely designed to ensure perfect results when used by anyone, even first timers.
★ SAFE- Clippers have an integrated safety stop, which serves as a quick sensor.
This unique yet powerful feature makes it virtually impossible for you to make too deep of a cut, greatly reducing the risk of injury and bleeding by cutting in to their quick.
★ SHARP- Designed with a heavy-duty 3.5-mm stainless steel blade to cut through nails cleanly and easily with just one squeeze.
★ PROFESSIONAL EVEN CUT- sharpness ensures that you never do uneven cuts that can lead to breakage.
★ QUICK & CLEAN- sharpness enables you to trim all of your dogs nails cleanly & quickly.
★ COMFORTABLE- Ergonomically designed with comfortable non-slip handles, which allows you to:
☆Keep the clipper safely within your grasp
☆Apply the perfect amount of force
So you won't accidentally slip and harm your dog during trimming.
★ BONUS- Free nail file included, stores compactly and handy into the handle of the nail clipper.
★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- The Boshel pet nail clippers has been marked as the best pet nail clippers by thousands of satisfied customers, with an average rating of 5/5 stars by more then 1,100 reviewers.
Don't be fooled by all the knockoff brands who copy our product. They can copy the look of the clippers but not the experience of it!
Start grooming your pet at home the safe, simple way today.
Click add to cart and Order yours today
Color: Deep blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||amabus||Rosmax||GoPets||Halo Brands||Simply Pets Online LTD||White's Commerce|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 7.5 x 0.3 in||0.98 x 6.1 x 2.17 in||3.3 x 8 x 0.5 in||3.39 x 8.11 x 1.02 in||3.8 x 9.8 x 0.8 in||2.17 x 6.1 x 0.98 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got my dog when he was about nine years old so he should be 11 by now. He is a black Labrador with thick black toenails. I recently noticed he was having trouble getting up on the hardwood floor. I must admit we sort of skipped the puppy part of the manual- the part that mentions that you're supposed to clip their nails every 1 to 2 weeks.
So I laid him in the tub on the bath mat. I watched a couple more YouTube videos which really helped with my confidence. On the first naiI I decided the guard was useless and moved it up so I could see better. Taking off literally shavings at a time, I got past the crumbly part to a dark center. When I start to pinch and see the nail give a little I immediately let go and that's where I'd stop. Out of all ten toes I only got the very tip of a quick. No blood, but I could see a pin size spot of liquid. To finish I clipped off a little layer of the thick top side which rounds it out and supposedly helps the quick recede. To first timers from a first timer, the key is to just go little by little. It took me over half an hour. I had it easy though because my dog is old and just laid there the whole time.
For as long as I've known him his nails hit the floor. Now he is so "stealthy" and I love the sound of his pads on the floor. He now has more traction to help him get up. I highly recommend this product!
And here of course is an obligatory photo of the old man with his new pedi.. which he'd like me to stop touching now.
These are the only clippers that I have found that cuts through the nail without effort and does not split her nails. The nail guard is very convenient and I don't have to worry so much about cutting her quick. Her nails are very long now so I'm following the instructions and cutting just a little bit off each week to let the quick recede.
I am very happy with this purchase. It has certainly made my life easier and Lilly doesn't seem to mind getting her nails clipped as much the process is now much smoother and painless.
I think negative reviews have been doing it wrong see photo.
That said, it seems like these nail clippers are all pretty similar. These have a nice comfortable handle, a spring the helps keep them open, and a nice sharp blade. While my pup doesn't like them, they do make the job a little easier, especially when you need your other hand free to keep their leg still. I was able to get through all of the nails relatively quickly (for my dog at least) without any physical pain or discomfort.
I would recommend these to other dog owners but buyers beware, they may not make your dog any tougher. :)