BOSHEL Dog Nail Clippers and Trimmer with Safety Guard to Avoid Over-Cutting Nails & Free Nail File - Razor Sharp Blades - Sturdy Non Slip Handles - for Safe, Professional at Home Grooming
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- ★ RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS: The Boshel pet nail clipper is an ergonomically designed Powerful and easy-to-use pet grooming tool, the nail trimmer is recommended by animal trainers, veterinarians, professional pet groomers and thousands of satisfied customers as the best pet nail clippers on amazon to use for medium and large dogs and cats.
- ★ CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME: The pet nail clippers are made out of high quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades, it is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut, it will stay sharp for years to come for stress-free, smooth, quick and sharp cuts.
- ★ USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: The professional dog nail clipper is designed to keep you comfortable while grooming your pet at home, it features comfortable, easy grip, non-slip, ergonomic handles which stay safely in place in your hands to ensure ease of use and prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
- ★ SAFETY STOP SERVES AS A QUICK SENSOR: The dog grooming clippers is safely Outfitted with a safety stop blade that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting in to the quick.
- ★ BONUS: Free mini nail file included to file the sharp nails after cutting your dogs and cats nails ,it is placed comfortably in the left handle of the clipper.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsColor:Deep blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 2.5 x 0.3 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : BA-NCOO3
- Date First Available : March 11, 2015
- Manufacturer : BOSHEL
- ASIN : B00UJ2WLB0
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got my dog when he was about nine years old so he should be 11 by now. He is a black Labrador with thick black toenails. I recently noticed he was having trouble getting up on the hardwood floor. I must admit we sort of skipped the puppy part of the manual- the part that mentions that you're supposed to clip their nails every 1 to 2 weeks.
So I laid him in the tub on the bath mat. I watched a couple more YouTube videos which really helped with my confidence. On the first naiI I decided the guard was useless and moved it up so I could see better. Taking off literally shavings at a time, I got past the crumbly part to a dark center. When I start to pinch and see the nail give a little I immediately let go and that's where I'd stop. Out of all ten toes I only got the very tip of a quick. No blood, but I could see a pin size spot of liquid. To finish I clipped off a little layer of the thick top side which rounds it out and supposedly helps the quick recede. To first timers from a first timer, the key is to just go little by little. It took me over half an hour. I had it easy though because my dog is old and just laid there the whole time.
For as long as I've known him his nails hit the floor. Now he is so "stealthy" and I love the sound of his pads on the floor. He now has more traction to help him get up. I highly recommend this product!
And here of course is an obligatory photo of the old man with his new pedi.. which he'd like me to stop touching now.
These are the only clippers that I have found that cuts through the nail without effort and does not split her nails. The nail guard is very convenient and I don't have to worry so much about cutting her quick. Her nails are very long now so I'm following the instructions and cutting just a little bit off each week to let the quick recede.
I am very happy with this purchase. It has certainly made my life easier and Lilly doesn't seem to mind getting her nails clipped as much the process is now much smoother and painless.
These clippers worked beautifully.
If you are a first timer like me, watch some You Tube videos it will help and you can feel confident you have good clippers with these.
I was so relieved.
My dog has those black nails that added to my fear. She was an angel for me.
Her nails were so long. I took the tips off. They are still a little long, I am waiting a week or so then will take off a bit more.
I think negative reviews have been doing it wrong see photo.
Dont give bad ratings to a product because you dont know how to use it! It worked perfect for us!
Top reviews from other countries
If you have never done this:
- Snip smaller pieces away to make sure you don't cut into the quick (where the vain is)
- If your dog has a white nail, start with that one first to get a feel of how short you should cut without hurting your dog. It is easier to see the quick in white nails! If your dog doesn't have any white nails, do not worry. Just cut small pieces and you'll be ok! Just trim the nails the first time around, you can always cut more later.
- Buy Styptic Powder from amazon for peace of mind (in case you cut the nail too short). I have heard dogs can bleed quite a bit if they are cut short. Apparently the bleeding stops after 5 minutes or so without using the powers, but seeing that much blood will probably put YOU into a shock. So. buy the powder and have it handy.
- Keep in mind that the front nails usually grow longer than the back and the quick can be closer to the tip, so don't think that front and back nails should be the same length.
Hope this helps!!!